FAQ  •  Register   •  Gallery •  Login

It is currently Mon Sep 22, 2014 5:17 am

Tube Amp Chassis - No Good Deed Goes Unpunished !!!!!

<<

kingman

(pair of) SILVER-7 TUBE AMPs

Post Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:52 am

Re: Tube Amp Chassis - No Good Deed Goes Unpunished !!!!!

Well...with John's contribution we are well over the $400 mark. I say put the extra into door prizes or maybe some on/off switches for the amps.
In reality, it only matters what it sounds like to YOU!!!
<<

Mr. M-500t

Post Fri Sep 09, 2011 2:33 pm

elgrau wrote:Even tho I'm not one of the lucky "amp builders", I'll "butt in" and put in my $0.02:

You guys (who at 2x the total you end up paying for your amps are still most likely getting a great deal!) need to step up to the plate and throw some $'s TM's way! Sounds to me like he's REALLY busting his balls to make this amp thing happen and WITHOUT all his efforts there's just no way it would be happening! Looks like a bunch have stepped forward and done what's right....others need to as well! Based on the hours he's put in on this even if he gets 2x what's he's asking for he (and others!) will not even be making minimum "wage" on this once in a lifetime "deal" for all of you. If I get ANYTHING (tube amp info wise, etc.) out of the "final reports" posted on this forum from these amps (or later obtain one from whatever means :-" - not likely!) I'll be throwing some $'s his way as well...probably will anyway! Good deeds need to be rewarded sometimes least wise fewer good deeds will be coming in the future! fini! :lol:

add: $10 WILL BE sent (work PC evidently does not allow PP transactions....but will do from home PC asap!)

=D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

I'll send some too.
<<

Mr. M-500t

Post Fri Sep 09, 2011 2:44 pm

$20.00 sent. O:)
Previous

Return to CARVERFEST 2011