Rental Rates

It's all about the music this time. SEP 7-17
hewlew1
"You Fuckin' Fucks"

Rental Rates

Post by hewlew1 » Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:22 am

Toy , Some of the cabins have a discount associated with them for the fest ,Others do not . Is the current price information you received correct or is there an error?
"Carver Audio, why settle for less, just ask my neighbors"
C1,C2,CT3,CT6,CT7/3,CT23,CT26,C4000,The Receiver,M500,M500T/6,M1.5T,TFM24/2,TFM/25/3,TFM35,TFM35X,TFM42/2,DTL200,TDR1700,DPL20,TX11/2, 5.2Center,5.1Sub/3,Original Amazings,Platinum Amazings/2,AL3'S,Polk SDA SRS, Polk SDA 1C's, Polk RTA11's, Polk Monitor 10's/2 ,Monitor 7's, Sunfire 300x2 /5, Sunfire pre, Sunfire MK2 Sub/2, 4 Carverfest monoblocks, Carverfest linestage preamp/2, Mapletree Audio Designs Tube Preamp,Phase Linear Andromeda III speakers, Phase Linear 4000 Preamp, Dahlquist DQ-10's
CERTIFIED AMPLE PLIERS EXPERT
Some of the best fuckings we get during our lifetime come from a relative!
I don't kiss ass, I dont take peoples shit, so dont expect it from me!

kingman
(pair of) SILVER-7 TUBE AMPs

Re: Rental Rates

Post by kingman » Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:13 am

Agree Harry. I looked at the loft prices and they were listed at 10 days for all 3 when I am only needing 3 days... at over $5000!!!!! James just said around $100 a night for each one with 2 for one discount????? Now the link to the lofts is broken??? Wass up....?????? :-s
In reality, it only matters what it sounds like to YOU!!!

Don
SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post by Don » Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:28 am

Same scenario with me for Watershed 10. Has me for all 10 days in 10, but only staying 3 in 10. Sent PM to Tom and Toy. Appears mix-up on Watershed's part.

Kingman, send your payment of $5K to me and I will straighten out. :lol:
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead.
— Thomas Paine

"Try not to become a man of success, but rather a man of value" Albert Einstein

"Politicians are the only people in the world who create problems and then campaign against them". Charlie Reese

"The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living." Brad Shurett

"Kindness is a language that the Deaf can hear and the Blind can see." Mark Twain

RIP BILL D. RIP WRABBIT

treitz3
"Julian"
"Julian"

Post by treitz3 » Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:18 pm

I suggest that if their are any discrepancies on the billing/cabin contracts to give Dora a call directly. Her number is 828-788-1481. Just keep in mind that she works "bankers hours" EST. I will contact her and James tomorrow and see what we can do on our part to correct things but for now? Give Dora a call. She's the lady with the power, access and authority to change the rental agreements and straighten things out.

If you have any issues, feel free to give me a call @ 803-579-0607. I'll see what I can do for you.

Tom
In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence.

The best way to enjoy digital music reproduction is to never listen to a good analogue reproduction.

Don
SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post by Don » Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:31 pm

Spoke with Watershed today and got things corrected on my end. Thanks Tom and James for all your efforts.
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead.
— Thomas Paine

"Try not to become a man of success, but rather a man of value" Albert Einstein

"Politicians are the only people in the world who create problems and then campaign against them". Charlie Reese

"The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living." Brad Shurett

"Kindness is a language that the Deaf can hear and the Blind can see." Mark Twain

RIP BILL D. RIP WRABBIT

Return to “CARVERFEST 2012”