So who is bringing what to CF

It's all about the music this time. SEP 7-17
kingman
(pair of) SILVER-7 TUBE AMPs

Re: So who is bringing what to CF

Post by kingman » Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:34 pm

hewlew1 wrote:That is really nice of you sending those cables with kingman for us to try out and then allowing him to give them as door prizes or whatever . You are most generous and thank you for thinking of your fellow Carverites.
Harry...Doug was kind enough to make me some cables and I will be featuring them in my small modest system during Thursday, Friday, and Saturday at Carverfest. I will also have some hand outs to supply people with and one of my heavy weigh equipment guys MRHP will be trying some out in his system as well. I will be "karmaing" the cables for Doug when we do the community dinner, probably Saturday evening. Everyone that has tried these has been not only impressed with the sound but build quality and craftmanship. Doug certainly is an asset to the Carver forum and is not afraid to show why. Kudos to you Doug!!!!! =D> =D> =D>
In reality, it only matters what it sounds like to YOU!!!

helicopterpilotdoug
(pair of) SILVER-7t's

Post by helicopterpilotdoug » Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:26 pm

Thanks for the kind words Wayne :D And thank you for your assistance at CarverFest! Without your help, this would never have happened.
Sunfire: Theater Grand IV, Cinema Grand Signature.
Carver: TFM-45, PST-24 Cassette, Extra Carver Gear: CT-6, C-11 (S/N 00001).
Polk Audio: Mains SRS 2.1TL, Center CSiA6, Surrounds FXiA6 and FXiA4, Sub DSW MicroPro 1000, Extra Speakers SDA 2A, SDA 2Btl, Monitor 10A.
Turntable: Dual CS 714Q
Bluray/SACD: Oppo BDP 83SE
CD: Sony 330 300 Disk changer

http://www.douglasconnection.com

MRHP
SILVER-7t

Post by MRHP » Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:23 pm

[/quote]one of my heavy weigh equipment guys MRHP[/quote]

Does this mean Ill be packing your Lightstar over to my system to try out... :-k ... \:D/

Definately looking forward to trying out some more Douglas cables. Im very pleased with the one set I have in my system now.
TFM-75 serial #0001
PT-2400 serial #0001
Baby Black Magic serial #0001
Baby Black Magic serial #0002
Cherry/260wpc Mono Blocks
Lightstar Reference
Sunfire Series II 625x2
Carver 490t
OPPO-103
Lucas Labs CF-14
Sunfire Tube pre
DENON DP-62L TT
DUAL CS 5000 TT
DQ-20's
Tesla CF-15 speakers
Douglas Cables
OK ERIC, LET GO OF THE MOUSE AND BACK AWAY FROM YOUR PC WITH YOUR HANDS IN THE AIR. NOW SLOWLY LAY FACE DOWN ON THE FLOOR!!!! - Snoop65

Return to “CARVERFEST 2012”