Missing Southern HS friend - can you help out?

Shortcake
SILVER-7t

Missing Southern HS friend - can you help out?

Post by Shortcake » Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:15 am

Kevin Saunders and his wife are childhood friends of mine. They live in SC and Kevin is missing since Friday night. (He is the second person in a week from what I hear, gone missing from around the same vicinity under very suspicious circumstances)

He had been there for me and others when we were younger and going through some pretty difficult shit, and now we want to make sure he comes home safe.

I know lots of you all are down south, can you help spread the word. His wife and family (including his Garrett High family) are worried sick. Doesn't matter if you are in SC or not, getting the picture out could help it be seen by others who are. (I do have it on my FB page if you are on FB and can share form there.)

Thanks for considering
Attachments
47475_10151169965124754_400796505_n.jpg
“Music gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination and life to everything.” ― Plato

BrianT
Pair of Silver Sevens

Re: Missing Southern HS friend - can you help out?

Post by BrianT » Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:29 pm

Shortcake wrote:They live in SC and Kevin is missing since Friday night. (He is the second person in a week from what I hear, gone missing from around the same vicinity under very suspicious circumstances)
Shortcake

That does not sound good. I do hope all turns out well.

Prayers sent

Brian
VPI Classic Turntable (black)
Transfiguration Phoenix Cartridge
Devialet 440PRO Mono Blocks
Audioprana SP/DIF-AES/EBU cable
Auralic Aires G2 Music Server
Audience AU24 USB cable
B&W 803D3 Speakers (black)
Auditorium 23 Speaker Cables
Raysonic CD-168 CDP (silver)
Carver TX11

elgrau
SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post by elgrau » Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:09 pm

Keep us posted. Praying that he turns up unharmed. I'll post it on OO's I'm a Fucking Asshole forum...he has a lot of SC members. - Ed
FR: 400 disk changer with PS Audio Digital Link III DAC; Technics SL-1100A TT. QED Quenx1 IC's from DAC & TT to Adcom GTP-602 preamp/Tuner. AudioQuest King Cobra IC's from preamp to M1.0t mk-II opt2. QED Silver Spirals 4M wires to EPI 1000’s.
LR: AudioEngine wireless link from family room preamp to Barcus-Berry 2002R Sonic Maximizer to GlowPower Zyxt IC's to Sunfire 300x2 to Nordost 6M bi-source wires to AOS 28" MDF spherical speakers using six 6.5" woofers and eight 1" dome tweeters symm. arranged around the surface.
SS system: CX-995V DVD to AV-634x 3-4 channel amp (center/rears) & M1.0t mk-II opt2(fronts).
Garage: 300 disk changer to Entech 202.5 DAC to MXR150 Receiver (pre) to TFM-42 to EPI 400 speakers.

Shortcake
SILVER-7t

Post by Shortcake » Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:37 pm

FOUND - Safe -

No details yet, but just got word - THANK YOU ALL!
“Music gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination and life to everything.” ― Plato

kingman
(pair of) SILVER-7 TUBE AMPs

Post by kingman » Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:54 pm

Shortcake wrote:FOUND - Safe -

No details yet, but just got word - THANK YOU ALL!
=D> =D> =D>
In reality, it only matters what it sounds like to YOU!!!

Return to “Crazy News Of The Day”