How I'm feeling today

engtaz
"TAZ"

How I'm feeling today

Post by engtaz » Mon Nov 10, 2014 11:26 am

Toy Maker wrote: I think I'll be the next to be going though... Evelyn's been on my ass for a week to go to the hospital.
185/120

Anyway.... Next time you're there... Tell them you need one of these.

That bottom number is way way way out of line James. Get to doctors now.
engtaz

Carver M4.0T in front channels to Caver AL VI's in SACD & 2 Channel setup
C 16, PT 2400, Slim Device, Carver TX-8, 490T and Rega TT w Grado Gold cart in the 2 channel setup
Bogen SRB20 is computer amp
Carver PM-350 donated for youth church use

frankieD
Frankie The Mouth

Re: In to the hospital I must go!!!!!!!!!

Post by frankieD » Mon Nov 10, 2014 2:41 pm

Jimmy, get this taken care of...NOW !!!! You are way too important to take chances with.

I can help you...just let me know.

helicopterpilotdoug
(pair of) SILVER-7t's

Post by helicopterpilotdoug » Mon Nov 10, 2014 4:10 pm

Toy Maker wrote: I think I'll be the next to be going though... Evelyn's been on my ass for a week to go to the hospital.
185/120
JAMES, GO TO A DR. ASAP!!!!!
What a blood pressure reading of 185/120 means

Readings above 180 systolic pressure (the upper number) or above 110 diastolic pressure (the lower number usually indicate a hypertensive crisis -- putting you in the highest risk category for heart attack, stroke, and other acute life-threatening problems -- and requiring emergency care.

Very high blood pressure can cause symptoms such as headache, nausea and vomiting, mental confusion, vision changes, chest pain, or shortness of breath. If you notice any of these symptoms along with a blood pressure above 185/110, your high blood pressure is considered a hypertensive emergency; call 911.

During a hypertensive emergency, a medical team will work to bring your blood pressure down quickly. If you don't have these symptoms but your blood pressure remains high, doctors call this "hypertensive urgency." It's important to seek medical attention for hypertensive urgency, so that doctors can help bring your blood pressure down over a period of hours to days.

Often people don't notice any symptoms, even when blood pressure is very high. Over time, however, uncontrolled high blood pressure leads to chronic damage of the body's arteries and organs. Common results of this damage include enlargement of the heart, which can cause heart failure, and chronic kidney damage, which can eventually require dialysis.
Sunfire: Theater Grand IV, Cinema Grand Signature.
Carver: TFM-45, PST-24 Cassette, Extra Carver Gear: CT-6, C-11 (S/N 00001).
Polk Audio: Mains SRS 2.1TL, Center CSiA6, Surrounds FXiA6 and FXiA4, Sub DSW MicroPro 1000, Extra Speakers SDA 2A, SDA 2Btl, Monitor 10A.
Turntable: Dual CS 714Q
Bluray/SACD: Oppo BDP 83SE
CD: Sony 330 300 Disk changer

http://www.douglasconnection.com

Toy Maker
Puppet Master

Post by Toy Maker » Mon Nov 10, 2014 5:42 pm

helicopterpilotdoug wrote:
185/120
JAMES, GO TO A DR. ASAP!!!!!
What a blood pressure reading of 185/120 means

Readings above 180 systolic pressure (the upper number) or above 110 diastolic pressure (the lower number usually indicate a hypertensive crisis -- putting you in the highest risk category for heart attack, stroke, and other acute life-threatening problems -- and requiring emergency care.

Very high blood pressure can cause symptoms such as headache, nausea and vomiting, mental confusion, vision changes, chest pain, or shortness of breath. If you notice any of these symptoms along with a blood pressure above 185/110, your high blood pressure is considered a hypertensive emergency; call 911.

During a hypertensive emergency, a medical team will work to bring your blood pressure down quickly. If you don't have these symptoms but your blood pressure remains high, doctors call this "hypertensive urgency." It's important to seek medical attention for hypertensive urgency, so that doctors can help bring your blood pressure down over a period of hours to days.

Often people don't notice any symptoms, even when blood pressure is very high. Over time, however, uncontrolled high blood pressure leads to chronic damage of the body's arteries and organs. Common results of this damage include enlargement of the heart, which can cause heart failure, and chronic kidney damage, which can eventually require dialysis.

WooHoo... More good news for the day !!! ](*,)

The only 2 real issues I've been dealing with are blurry vision at times, and a non-stop ice-pick behind my eyes headaches since Sep 1st...
The headache is what was worrying me most. But I guess that's not really as important as some of the other stuff.
The headache has been better over the last few days, and I've been able to back off the 20-30 ibuprofen a day I've been taking for the last 9 weeks.

I got REALLY sick before CF, and was feeling pretty good "cold wise" while we were in NC. But that's when the headaches started. I figured it was just my sinus' and it would go away sooner or later.
Well it's definitely later...

We will see. I don't plan on going to see a Dr just yet. Pretty sure now that I know what the problem is, we can handle it. And if not, well let's hope I get a hot ass nurse to give me sponge baths.

Zoot Horn
SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post by Zoot Horn » Mon Nov 10, 2014 6:12 pm

Don't fuck around with hypertension,, if you pop a vessel in your head you might be drooling into a cup for a long time!

Toy Maker
Puppet Master

Post by Toy Maker » Mon Nov 10, 2014 6:20 pm

See there's another one of my "little issues"
Being clinically depressed and not taking my meds, means I really don't care all that much.

Do you have any idea how many of my problems would just end, if I died.. Oh yeah, ALL of them.

I'm not trying to die any time soon... but I'm going out of my way to stop it either.

See, this is the side of me no one ever gets to see. The last few years have taken more of a toll on me than most will ever know.

Toy Maker
Puppet Master

Re: How I'm feeling today

Post by Toy Maker » Mon Nov 10, 2014 7:38 pm

Had to stop and get some dog food on the way home... figured what the hell I'll check again.
Attachments
20141110_191129.jpg

Zoot Horn
SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post by Zoot Horn » Mon Nov 10, 2014 7:44 pm

James,, people get admitted to the hospital with pressures like yours,,Nuff said!

radioeng2
SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post by radioeng2 » Mon Nov 10, 2014 8:11 pm

I've always longed to be "off the charts".

Don't know if I'll ever get there, but if they keep stacking these big projects on...maybe I can too!

Mark
I was there "At the Fest!" Hope you were too!

mbskeam
(pair of) SILVER-7t's

Post by mbskeam » Mon Nov 10, 2014 9:49 pm

I'll tell ya little something about High BP's.
if ya think all the normal things that go wrong with HBP are what they are.
one day you will be try to get wood and it anit workin right, now that really sucks..... ](*,) ](*,) ](*,)
without my pills I run about 148/95, I take lisinopril 20mg 1 a day.
on pills it runs 130/80, a little high on the lower number, but this number has been high, since my teens.
thankfully there is vitamin V.... :D
Mbskeam

SILVER 7's
Amazing Line Source
2 SVS PB16 SUBS
#1 BLACK BEAUTY's made by the man, the myth, the legend Bob Carver
CARVER: TFM-75, TFM-45(3), SD/A-490T
SUNFIRE: Tube pre
WTL Amadeus GTA+DV DRT XV-1t
2 sets of ALS'3, set of SILVERS, set of PLATS
AUDIOCONTROL: phase coupled activator
KENWOOD: BASIC M2a (2)

“Youth ages, immaturity is outgrown, ignorance can be educated, and drunkenness sobered, but stupid lasts forever.”
― Aristophanes

The only thing I'll feel......will be the RECOIL
Necronomicon Ex-Mortis....... Klaatu Barada Nikkto
"We should seek the greatest value of our action"

Magnaryder
SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post by Magnaryder » Mon Nov 10, 2014 9:55 pm

Toy Maker wrote:Had to stop and get some dog food on the way home... figured what the hell I'll check again.
Get your ass to the Dr. or a hospital....NOW!!!! Don't fuck around with this. They'll get you on some stuff that will take it down. It does take work...alot of it and some dedication but I know you can manage it.

ray
Magnaryder

Its going to be used equipment when I sell it, so it may as well be used equipment when I buy it.

"Racing is life, the rest of the time you're just sitting around."-Steve McQueen

hewlew1
"You Fuckin' Fucks"

Post by hewlew1 » Tue Nov 11, 2014 12:58 pm

Just slapped the cuff on again and last night I did take my Lisinopril 103/58
"Carver Audio, why settle for less, just ask my neighbors"
C1,C2,CT3,CT6,CT7/3,CT23,CT26,C4000,The Receiver,M500,M500T/6,M1.5T,TFM24/2,TFM/25/3,TFM35,TFM35X,TFM42/2,DTL200,TDR1700,DPL20,TX11/2, 5.2Center,5.1Sub/3,Original Amazings,Platinum Amazings/2,AL3'S,Polk SDA SRS, Polk SDA 1C's, Polk RTA11's, Polk Monitor 10's/2 ,Monitor 7's, Sunfire 300x2 /5, Sunfire pre, Sunfire MK2 Sub/2, 4 Carverfest monoblocks, Carverfest linestage preamp/2, Mapletree Audio Designs Tube Preamp,Phase Linear Andromeda III speakers, Phase Linear 4000 Preamp, Dahlquist DQ-10's
CERTIFIED AMPLE PLIERS EXPERT
Some of the best fuckings we get during our lifetime come from a relative!
I don't kiss ass, I dont take peoples shit, so dont expect it from me!

Shortcake
SILVER-7t

Post by Shortcake » Tue Nov 11, 2014 1:05 pm

hewlew1 wrote:Just slapped the cuff on again and last night I did take my Lisinopril 103/58

Just be sure to tell me where the viewing will be
“Music gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination and life to everything.” ― Plato

engtaz
"TAZ"

Post by engtaz » Tue Nov 11, 2014 2:27 pm

Bottom number toooooo low
engtaz

Carver M4.0T in front channels to Caver AL VI's in SACD & 2 Channel setup
C 16, PT 2400, Slim Device, Carver TX-8, 490T and Rega TT w Grado Gold cart in the 2 channel setup
Bogen SRB20 is computer amp
Carver PM-350 donated for youth church use

frenchguy
SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post by frenchguy » Tue Nov 11, 2014 3:58 pm

too low Roy? thats about what my BP runs now that I had a double valve job & Doc says that is great! no BP medicine for me at all anymore, but I have 2 mechanical valves so maybe that is why it is so low? my heart rate at rest since my surgery is only in the low 50,s 8) :D
Carver Silver 7t mono blocks, Carver M-4.0t & 2 tfm 42,s. ct-6 & ct-17, sda390t,TX11 tuner, jolida jd 100A. JBL L96 & JBL 4401,s W/Ribbon Tweeters, Dared SL-2000A tube preamp, Dared MP-5BT Integrated vacuum tube amp, 2 sets of Carver Amazing Silver speakers, oak & black. Carver Cinema 5.1 subwoofer & Tesla audio Carverfest satellite ribbon speakers & stands & Douglas connection cables

Return to “Crazy News Of The Day”