It is currently Sat Dec 20, 2014 3:43 am

Wanted Man sighted in Bryson City

<<

frenchguy

SILVER-7t

Post Fri Sep 20, 2013 5:33 pm

Wanted Man sighted in Bryson City

harry.jpg
Pennsylvania town hall meeting shooter spotted near Bryson City, It was reported that the town was trying to seize some of his property because of unsightly conditions & various neighbor complaints, Authorities say Harry Williams of northeastern Pennsylvania is presumed armed & dangerous & cautioned people do not try to apprehend him, but call local authorities. witnesses said Williams screamed your not taking any of my Carver shit you fucking fucks, He also said he should of shot more of them before he fled. Known associates are a man he calls Markie. Authorities have seized a huge stockpile of stereo equipment after he fled, and cautioned if anyone should see Williams or his friend Markie to call the Pennsylvania state police tip line at 1-800-IGOT-OCD
<<

Shortcake

SILVER-7t

Post Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:34 pm

Re: Wanted Man sighted in Bryson City

When the shooting happened up here at a local township hall, Harry was lucky to have been in a meeting, Had the shooter not been taken down when he was, Harry would have been in big trouble because he looked so much like him.

Everyone up here knows, don't touch Harry's shit. He was born with a trucker's mouth and just got worse with age!
<<

Zoot Horn

SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:49 pm

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa,, attaboy Al,,,,I just spewed cheese curds all over my screen
<<

engtaz

"TAZ"

Post Sat Sep 21, 2013 3:25 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
<<

frenchguy

SILVER-7t

Post Wed Oct 30, 2013 7:24 pm

UPDATE!!! Pennsylvania town hall shooter captured !!! Harry williams was captured this morning in northeastern pennsylvania holed up in a luxury cabin in the woods. The pennsylvania state police received a tip on the tipline that people were hearing loud music coming from the remote cabin. as police surrounded the cabin & heard williams singing along to a Modonna song! they called him to come out with his hands up & he preceded to holler out the window, "you pigs aint taking my Carver shit while Im alive!! pennsylvania state police called in the swat team & after a hour of gunfire finally managed to subdue williams with tear gas, the cabin was filled floor to ceiling with high end audio equipment!! all of which is believed to be stolen. He was brought before judge Robert Carver this afternoon & sentenced to 9 months in the pennsylvania state prison, He received a lighter sentence as he gave authorities the whereabouts of his accomplice Markie,who, he said is hiding out somewhere near knoxville tennessee . Judge Carver gave him a reduced sentence so he could attend Carverfest 2014, with the 9 months in prison he should be ready to prove that he is the Carverfest Cornhole Champion!
Attachments
harry2.jpg
Carver M-4.0t & Rollandized tfm42, ct-6 & ct-17, sda390t, jolida jd 100A & JBL L96,s Modified JBL 4401,s W/Ribbon Tweeters, Carverfest vacuum tube amp & CF Linestage, Dared SL-2000A tube preamp, Carver AL3 Amazing speakers in natural oak, Carver Cinema 5.1 subwoofer & Douglas connection cables
<<

radioeng2

SILVER-7t

Post Wed Oct 30, 2013 7:57 pm

Ha...ha...ha...ha! That's funn...hey wait!! I did't do nuthin'. Didn't see nut'in either....
<<

engtaz

"TAZ"

Post Thu Oct 31, 2013 3:22 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
engtaz

Carver M4.0T in front channels to Caver AL VI's in SACD & 2 Channel setup
C 16, PT 2400, Slim Device, Carver TX-8, 490T and Rega TT w Grado Gold cart in the 2 channel setup
Bogen SRB20 is computer amp
Carver PM-350 donated for youth church use
<<

Zoot Horn

SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post Fri Nov 01, 2013 5:39 pm

He appears to have gone underground
<<

frenchguy

SILVER-7t

Post Fri Nov 01, 2013 11:45 pm

no george, didnt ya read the story, he is in prison perfecting his cornhole skills for CF 14 :lol: :lol:
Carver M-4.0t & Rollandized tfm42, ct-6 & ct-17, sda390t, jolida jd 100A & JBL L96,s Modified JBL 4401,s W/Ribbon Tweeters, Carverfest vacuum tube amp & CF Linestage, Dared SL-2000A tube preamp, Carver AL3 Amazing speakers in natural oak, Carver Cinema 5.1 subwoofer & Douglas connection cables
<<

Zoot Horn

SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post Sat Nov 02, 2013 5:38 pm

well,, I suppose he will get plenty of practice--now thats a picture that i am trying to get out of my mind.

Return to CARVERFEST 2013