Whatever happened to that young man?

9th Annual CarverFest Sep 9-23
Shortcake
SILVER-7t

Re: Whatever happened to that young man?

Post by Shortcake » Wed Jan 28, 2015 11:26 pm

radioeng2 wrote:
Shortcake wrote: So, when do we reserve??????

Seems like we started trying to get pricing in about March maybe? Too early and they have trouble figuring out what to do.

Another month or so and we should start looking at occupancy probably.

It's going to be a great fest year!!

I worry that people (first timers) look at the big cabin prices on the web site and think it's too expensive. When you divide up with somebody, it can be much more reasonable. Plus, planning way ahead and budgeting for the event helps a lot too.

It kind of amazes me that the big cabins, like the one with the bunks downstairs, doesn't get really split up and filled up. Those would likely work out even cheaper yet than a two or three way split. The sleeping hours is the last concern for the time to me. I look forward to the mornings on the deck, with a great cup of coffee and looking forward to a whole 'nother day of doing nothing with great people and great music!

Mark
Mornings on the deck, coffee, and nothing to do but enjoy, yes....I can't wait. I have a surprise in store for my guys this year too!!!!
“Music gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination and life to everything.” ― Plato

Return to “CARVERFEST 2015”