Harry's Hoedown Throwdown Night

9th Annual CarverFest Sep 9-23
Magnaryder
SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Re: Harry's Hoedown Throwdown Night

Post by Magnaryder » Mon Sep 07, 2015 9:00 pm

Zoot Horn wrote:Waaaaaaaaaa,, it's a double wide though!
See she did get an upgrade.

ray
Magnaryder

Its going to be used equipment when I sell it, so it may as well be used equipment when I buy it.

"Racing is life, the rest of the time you're just sitting around."-Steve McQueen

Shortcake
SILVER-7t

Post by Shortcake » Mon Sep 07, 2015 9:05 pm

radioeng2 wrote:OK...the second Saturday night, the 19th, we need to celebrate in fine fashion our get together called CarverFest 2015. So before everybody starts to head out and return to acting more like normal folks, we'd like to have a great evening of fun and enjoyment!

Harry and I have talked and that second Saturday night, we'd like to host a big evening bash at our place, Cabin 10. Lets say starting at 8pm and we really light things up by 9. Special dress up is at your option. :^o No RSVP necessary.

You can drop in comments here on things you'd like to bring for our final big get together of the year. Ideas welcome and music will be provided.

We have much to celebrate...it's Carverfest and it's with great friends. We'd like to find out who amongst us is still young enough to have a good time. \:D/

Please come and enjoy some time together!

Mark

Ahem. Can I be included in the hosting part of that? or should I leave and come back LOL.
“Music gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination and life to everything.” ― Plato

Shortcake
SILVER-7t

Post by Shortcake » Mon Sep 07, 2015 9:07 pm

anybody know if there is a blender in the cabins???? I really have a hankering for pina coladas or mudslides
“Music gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination and life to everything.” ― Plato

radioeng2
SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post by radioeng2 » Tue Sep 08, 2015 7:02 am

Shortcake wrote:anybody know if there is a blender in the cabins???? I really have a hankering for pina coladas or mudslides
I don't immediately recall a blender. Might have been though. Somebody should remember if there is....

Mark
I was there "At the Fest!" Hope you were too!

radioeng2
SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post by radioeng2 » Tue Sep 08, 2015 7:04 am

Shortcake wrote: Ahem. Can I be included in the hosting part of that? or should I leave and come back LOL.
Sure...didn't want to commit you without notice. (Hmmm...let me think about that line for a minute...) Or tell you when you got there you had duties. Like mingle and have fun...you might have trouble with that... \:D/

Mark
I was there "At the Fest!" Hope you were too!

Eddie
Eddie The Knife

Post by Eddie » Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:36 am

You can always call the office and ask for one, they have extra things laying around in the garage in storage for the cabins!
Don't waste a good opportunity to shut up!

Good judgment comes from experience, but experience usually comes from bad judgment.

The best thing is to learn from others that have mastered the one thing you need to learn!

I would tell you to go to hell but I already work there and I don't want to see your ugly face every day!

Shortcake
SILVER-7t

Post by Shortcake » Tue Sep 08, 2015 4:38 pm

radioeng2 wrote:
Shortcake wrote: Ahem. Can I be included in the hosting part of that? or should I leave and come back LOL.
Sure...didn't want to commit you without notice. (Hmmm...let me think about that line for a minute...) Or tell you when you got there you had duties. Like mingle and have fun...you might have trouble with that... \:D/

Mark

I am more excited about hanging with you Mark, than anything. LOL. I plan on stealing you away from Harry at least 5 days a year. By the time I get there, you will be so tired of him, you be looking for me to walk through the door.

Shortcake
SILVER-7t

Post by Shortcake » Tue Sep 08, 2015 4:39 pm

Eddie wrote:You can always call the office and ask for one, they have extra things laying around in the garage in storage for the cabins!

Maybe I can get one of my guys to handle that for me? (Harry? Marky?) Shortcake and Mudslides go very well together.

Shortcake
SILVER-7t

Post by Shortcake » Thu Sep 17, 2015 8:40 am

Spent the evening scheming with the guys on making this a night to remember.

finger food will be available. Bring your own drink.

going to be a hoedown throwdown to remember.Saturday 8:30-9:00.

Shortcake
SILVER-7t

Post by Shortcake » Sat Sep 19, 2015 5:06 pm

Don't forget...early birds welcome at 8. We are still setting up, but hope to see you here for some MUSIC and fun!!!

Don
SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post by Don » Sun Sep 20, 2015 1:29 pm

Sorry we missed it. On the way last night. Stopped in at Martin's for a listen to Kingman's Carverfest speakers. With Martin's library of music and the sound these little gems were producing a few minutes turned into several hours.

We just kept picking and listening. One of the woofers finally gave up the ghost during Michael Jackson's Thriller We were just amazed at the sound. No need for concern as kingman said we were in serious, serious party mode.

Once again sorry we did not make it.
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead.
— Thomas Paine

"Try not to become a man of success, but rather a man of value" Albert Einstein

"Politicians are the only people in the world who create problems and then campaign against them". Charlie Reese

"The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living." Brad Shurett

"Kindness is a language that the Deaf can hear and the Blind can see." Mark Twain

RIP BILL D. RIP WRABBIT

Return to “CARVERFEST 2015”