CarverFest 2016 Cabin Reservations

!!10 YEAR ANNIVERSARY!! Sep 7th - 21st
Zoot Horn
SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Re: CarverFest 2016 Cabin Reservations

Post by Zoot Horn » Thu Sep 22, 2016 9:31 am

Glad everyone had a wonderful time ,,wish that Janice and I could have been there,,I almost feel that I have committed a sin by not being there,, anyway,, wishing all safe travels today.

Shortcake
SILVER-7t

Post by Shortcake » Fri Sep 23, 2016 7:54 am

Had a blast, miss everyone already....came home to find out someone posted a photo of me on FB and didn't tag me, but tagged Harry (same friends saw it) - happy, happy, joy, joy....That's one way to get me to have to stay home next year. LOL.

Back to life, till next year
“Music gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination and life to everything.” ― Plato

Martin1970
TFM-35

Post by Martin1970 » Fri Sep 23, 2016 8:28 am

Shortcake wrote:Had a blast, miss everyone already....came home to find out someone posted a photo of me on FB and didn't tag me, but tagged Harry (same friends saw it) - happy, happy, joy, joy....That's one way to get me to have to stay home next year. LOL.

That reminds me, we all need to bring welding goggles for next year's group photo.

Shortcake
SILVER-7t

Post by Shortcake » Fri Sep 23, 2016 8:33 am

Martin1970 wrote:
Shortcake wrote:Had a blast, miss everyone already....came home to find out someone posted a photo of me on FB and didn't tag me, but tagged Harry (same friends saw it) - happy, happy, joy, joy....That's one way to get me to have to stay home next year. LOL.

That reminds me, we all need to bring welding goggles for next year's group photo.

can we bedazzle them?
“Music gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination and life to everything.” ― Plato

Return to “CARVERFEST 2016”