CF Weather outlook

!!10 YEAR ANNIVERSARY!! Sep 7th - 21st
User avatar
radioeng2
SILVER-7 TUBE AMP
Posts: 2700
Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2007 7:06 pm
Location: E TN

Re: CF Weather outlook

Post by radioeng2 » Sun Sep 04, 2016 9:43 am

No George?

Anybody seen him on Twitterbook?

Just want to know everything is ok.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8ni7UL ... r_embedded
I was there "At the Fest!" Hope you were too!

User avatar
Zoot Horn
SILVER-7 TUBE AMP
Posts: 3565
Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2007 7:26 pm
Location: 4th Tower of Inverness

Re: CF Weather outlook

Post by Zoot Horn » Sun Sep 04, 2016 10:31 am

We got a half inch of rain and enough wind to fly a kite from Hermine,, today is just rain from a small front,, wishing you guys safe travels

User avatar
radioeng2
SILVER-7 TUBE AMP
Posts: 2700
Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2007 7:06 pm
Location: E TN

Re: CF Weather outlook

Post by radioeng2 » Sun Sep 04, 2016 10:59 am

Thanks for checking in George.

Sounds like you missed the worst of it. From up here you can't much tell where things went and how much of what was received.

Glad to know it's all good. Have to fill up that pool another way I guess.

Mark
I was there "At the Fest!" Hope you were too!

User avatar
sea
TFM-25
Posts: 386
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:47 pm
Location: NC Piedmont

Re: CF Weather outlook

Post by sea » Sun Sep 04, 2016 4:22 pm

So far the weather is outstanding. We have had a fire both nights and it felt good. The lows are been in the low 60's.

User avatar
Magnaryder
SILVER-7 TUBE AMP
Posts: 3010
Joined: Fri Mar 09, 2007 1:00 am
Location: Bucyrus, Ohio

Re: CF Weather outlook

Post by Magnaryder » Sun Sep 04, 2016 8:57 pm

hewlew1 wrote:I will be in the hot tub when we get up!
I hope you shower first , it ain't a bathtub

ray

Glad to see you and Janice are ok George
Magnaryder

Its going to be used equipment when I sell it, so it may as well be used equipment when I buy it.

"Racing is life, the rest of the time you're just sitting around."-Steve McQueen

User avatar
Don
SILVER-7 TUBE AMP
Posts: 2645
Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2008 10:46 am

Re: CF Weather outlook

Post by Don » Mon Sep 05, 2016 8:34 am

Magnaryder wrote:
hewlew1 wrote:I will be in the hot tub when we get up!
I hope you shower first , it ain't a bathtub

ray

Glad to see you and Janice are ok George

Ray, now that was funny! :lol:
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead.
— Thomas Paine


"Try not to become a man of success, but rather a man of value" Albert Einstein

"Politicians are the only people in the world who create problems and then campaign against them". Charlie Reese

"The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living." Brad Shurett


"Kindness is a language that the Deaf can hear and the Blind can see." Mark Twain

RIP BILL D. RIP WRABBIT

User avatar
radioeng2
SILVER-7 TUBE AMP
Posts: 2700
Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2007 7:06 pm
Location: E TN

Re: CF Weather outlook

Post by radioeng2 » Wed Sep 07, 2016 6:29 am

57 degree on the deck this morning.

Pure blue sky without a single cloud.

Fog can be seen hanging in the lower valley areas...it's beautiful and oh so nice. Been waiting on this for oh so long!

Mark
I was there "At the Fest!" Hope you were too!

User avatar
Magnaryder
SILVER-7 TUBE AMP
Posts: 3010
Joined: Fri Mar 09, 2007 1:00 am
Location: Bucyrus, Ohio

Re: CF Weather outlook

Post by Magnaryder » Wed Sep 07, 2016 10:09 pm

radioeng2 wrote:57 degree on the deck this morning.

Pure blue sky without a single cloud.

Fog can be seen hanging in the lower valley areas...it's beautiful and oh so nice. Been waiting on this for oh so long!

Mark
Was the moon out? :shock:

ray
Magnaryder

Its going to be used equipment when I sell it, so it may as well be used equipment when I buy it.

"Racing is life, the rest of the time you're just sitting around."-Steve McQueen

User avatar
radioeng2
SILVER-7 TUBE AMP
Posts: 2700
Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2007 7:06 pm
Location: E TN

Re: CF Weather outlook

Post by radioeng2 » Thu Sep 29, 2016 7:27 pm

We made it out of the hills just in time. =;

If we were setting on the deck of cabin #10 in the morning with our coffee...it'd be 44 degrees tomorrow morning! :shock:

Mark
I was there "At the Fest!" Hope you were too!

User avatar
Shortcake
SILVER-7t
Posts: 1770
Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:17 pm
Location: Wherever the voices in my head take me
Contact:

Re: CF Weather outlook

Post by Shortcake » Thu Sep 29, 2016 9:53 pm

radioeng2 wrote:We made it out of the hills just in time. =;

If we were setting on the deck of cabin #10 in the morning with our coffee...it'd be 44 degrees tomorrow morning! :shock:

Mark
I officially have the flu. It has been very cold here lately and I refused to close the windows wanting to have fresh air. Well, fresh air can kiss my ass till spring lol.

I still bundle up and sit on the patio for my morning coffee, have the trees to remind me of the mountains, but it definitely isn't NC in September anymore. How long before we do that again?
“Music gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination and life to everything.” ― Plato

User avatar
Magnaryder
SILVER-7 TUBE AMP
Posts: 3010
Joined: Fri Mar 09, 2007 1:00 am
Location: Bucyrus, Ohio

Re: CF Weather outlook

Post by Magnaryder » Fri Sep 30, 2016 1:58 pm

Shortcake wrote:
radioeng2 wrote:We made it out of the hills just in time. =;

If we were setting on the deck of cabin #10 in the morning with our coffee...it'd be 44 degrees tomorrow morning! :shock:

Mark
I officially have the flu. It has been very cold here lately and I refused to close the windows wanting to have fresh air. Well, fresh air can kiss my ass till spring lol.

I still bundle up and sit on the patio for my morning coffee, have the trees to remind me of the mountains, but it definitely isn't NC in September anymore. How long before we do that again?
Not soon enough ](*,)

ray
Magnaryder

Its going to be used equipment when I sell it, so it may as well be used equipment when I buy it.

"Racing is life, the rest of the time you're just sitting around."-Steve McQueen

User avatar
stevek
TFM-6cb
Posts: 226
Joined: Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:36 pm
Location: Westchester, NY

Re: CF Weather outlook

Post by stevek » Fri Sep 30, 2016 3:27 pm

We really did have nice weather at the fest this year.
Steve
Vinnie Rossi LIO Integrated Amp (12/15), Spatial Audio M3 Turbo S (10/16), 2 GR Research - Dual 12" OB H-Frame Subs(diy), MicroRendu (7/16)
Sony CDP-CE505. Workshop: Carver M500t(9/14), Carver M500t(8/12), 2 Carverfest Speakers(diy), CF Preamp, Benchmark DAC (10/10)

Post Reply

Return to “CARVERFEST 2016”