Heading home- gas availability update.

!!10 YEAR ANNIVERSARY!! Sep 7th - 21st
BobSmi57
M-400t CUBE

Heading home- gas availability update.

Post by BobSmi57 » Sun Sep 18, 2016 12:34 pm

Shell station in Waynesville- 1 out of gas, the other one running out. Still some available though.

Bob

stevek
TFM-6cb

Re: Heading home- gas availability update.

Post by stevek » Sun Sep 18, 2016 2:24 pm

Last night. Two exits on RT 26 in North Carolina, north of Asheville, were out of gas. Got gas in Erwin TN and in Virginia they told me that they are not having any delivery issues.
Steve
Vinnie Rossi LIO Integrated Amp (12/15), Spatial Audio M3 Turbo S (10/16), 2 GR Research - Dual 12" OB H-Frame Subs(diy), Aurender N100H (2/18)
Workshop: Carver M500t(9/14), Carver M500t(8/12), 2 Carverfest Speakers(9/15 diy), Benchmark DAC (10/10)

angeline3177
Newbie 50+
Location: 7 min's south of ATL. Motor Speedway, Griffin, Georgia

Post by angeline3177 » Sun Sep 18, 2016 2:41 pm

We r headed to Atlanta. Clark Howard just said it's real bad. Lots of stations completely shut down.
"I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and sometimes hard to handle. But if you cant handle me at my worst, you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best" NIKI

treitz3
"Julian"
"Julian"

Post by treitz3 » Sun Sep 18, 2016 3:14 pm

Jerry and I stopped by the gas station closest to the cabins and while expensive ($2.29/gal for regular), they had gas. Will be traveling tonight into the northern Charlotte / Concord area and I will report what I see. The entire way to my house, I didn't see any long gas lines or anything out of the ordinary but Kim told me before I left that the news was reporting that many gas stations were already out of gas.

Tom
In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence.

The best way to enjoy digital music reproduction is to never listen to a good analogue reproduction.

sea
TFM-35

Post by sea » Sun Sep 18, 2016 4:49 pm

Randi and I also bought gas at first opportunity after leaving Watershed. When we arrived in Burlington NC virtually every gas station is out of gas.

Shortcake
SILVER-7t

Post by Shortcake » Sun Sep 18, 2016 5:30 pm

sea wrote:Randi and I also bought gas at first opportunity after leaving Watershed. When we arrived in Burlington NC virtually every gas station is out of gas.

Went to BP right here just a moment ago. They are turning off pumps and said we took just about the last of it. Figure I can make it thru most of Virginia if I coast and hunt for pumps. Lol.
“Music gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination and life to everything.” ― Plato

Robert R
TFM-75

Post by Robert R » Mon Sep 19, 2016 12:49 pm

BP in Bryson (Not the one near the cabins) has gas this morning (Monday). That is, if you will settle for regular. $2.199.

Ran into Brian T and Dave L there, as they topped off on their way out - Dave to Asheville airport, and Brian on northward.

RR
"You know what folks? I'm happy."

Return to “CARVERFEST 2016”