Lost and Found at Watershed5 - CF2016

!!10 YEAR ANNIVERSARY!! Sep 7th - 21st
loner_t
Newbie 50+

Lost and Found at Watershed5 - CF2016

Post by loner_t » Wed Sep 28, 2016 1:19 pm

To anyone staying/visiting Watershed 5 at CF2016, I have a blue Denim shirt with Sunfire decorations. I had Watershed folks ship it to me, till the original owner/claimant can be found. Please excuse the picture quality.

kingman
(pair of) SILVER-7 TUBE AMPs

Re: Lost and Found at Watershed5 - CF2016

Post by kingman » Wed Sep 28, 2016 2:34 pm

Looks like something Bob would wear LT. :-k
In reality, it only matters what it sounds like to YOU!!!

loner_t
Newbie 50+

Post by loner_t » Wed Sep 28, 2016 2:41 pm

I will try and contact him and see if it belongs to him.

UncleMeat
TFM-25

Post by UncleMeat » Wed Sep 28, 2016 3:08 pm

I'm thinking it belongs to Bob's friend Dave, I either saw him wearing it or a jacket with the Sunfire logo.

treitz3
"Julian"
"Julian"

Post by treitz3 » Wed Sep 28, 2016 7:15 pm

Anybody happen to see my Telarc CD that has "Olympic Fanfare" as the first song? I have the jewel case it was in but have not ran across the CD yet.

Tom
In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence.

The best way to enjoy digital music reproduction is to never listen to a good analogue reproduction.

UncleMeat
TFM-25

Post by UncleMeat » Wed Sep 28, 2016 10:07 pm

I wonder if it got left in the Jolida CDP at Bob's cabin. I remember you guys were listening to it just before packing up the speakers for Jerry.

-Russ

treitz3
"Julian"
"Julian"

Post by treitz3 » Wed Dec 21, 2016 12:39 am

Thanks Russ. I had the FBI and CIA investigate where this CD went as it is a VERY cherished album of mine. One of my absolute references I have found of all time. After a long and exhausting search, low and behold when the wife and I went to a gathering recently, I found it in a pocket of one of the coolers I brought up to Eddie and Bob's cabin. I have called off the assassins so nobody has to worry about that.

#-o

Damn man. You think I would have remembered that!

Thanks to all of those ho looked for the CD. In all seriousness, this CD is one of THE references I have. Very near and dear to my ears for evaluation.

Tom
In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence.

The best way to enjoy digital music reproduction is to never listen to a good analogue reproduction.

BrianT
Pair of Silver Sevens

Post by BrianT » Wed Dec 21, 2016 6:29 am

treitz3 wrote:Thanks Russ. I had the FBI and CIA investigate where this CD went as it is a VERY cherished album of mine. One of my absolute references I have found of all time. After a long and exhausting search, low and behold when the wife and I went to a gathering recently, I found it in a pocket of one of the coolers I brought up to Eddie and Bob's cabin. I have called off the assassins so nobody has to worry about that.

#-o

Thanks to all of those ho looked for the CD. In all seriousness, this CD is one of THE references I have. Very near and dear to my ears for evaluation.

Tom
Tom

I glad that you found it.

Brian
VPI Classic Turntable (black)
Transfiguration Phoenix Cartridge
Devialet 440PRO Mono Blocks
Audioprana SP/DIF-AES/EBU cable
Auralic Aires G2 Music Server
Audience AU24 USB cable
B&W 803D3 Speakers (black)
Auditorium 23 Speaker Cables
Raysonic CD-168 CDP (silver)
Carver TX11

UncleMeat
TFM-25

Post by UncleMeat » Wed Dec 21, 2016 11:44 am

treitz3 wrote:Thanks Russ. I had the FBI and CIA investigate where this CD went as it is a VERY cherished album of mine. One of my absolute references I have found of all time. After a long and exhausting search, low and behold when the wife and I went to a gathering recently, I found it in a pocket of one of the coolers I brought up to Eddie and Bob's cabin. I have called off the assassins so nobody has to worry about that.

#-o

Tom
Glad you found the lost CD! May I suggest ripping a copy (or three) so you don't have to worry so much if it's lost or damaged again? I know, there may be some loss of quality, and some CDP's don't like playing copies...

helicopterpilotdoug
(pair of) SILVER-7t's

Post by helicopterpilotdoug » Mon Dec 26, 2016 10:58 am

Rip it to a high res music file on your computer. That way you'll have it in case you need to make a copy in the future.
Sunfire: Theater Grand IV, Cinema Grand Signature.
Carver: TFM-45, PST-24 Cassette, Extra Carver Gear: CT-6, C-11 (S/N 00001).
Polk Audio: Mains SRS 2.1TL, Center CSiA6, Surrounds FXiA6 and FXiA4, Sub DSW MicroPro 1000, Extra Speakers SDA 2A, SDA 2Btl, Monitor 10A.
Turntable: Dual CS 714Q
Bluray/SACD: Oppo BDP 83SE
CD: Sony 330 300 Disk changer

http://www.douglasconnection.com

Return to “CARVERFEST 2016”