Post CF time of year

!!10 YEAR ANNIVERSARY!! Sep 7th - 21st
radioeng2
SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post CF time of year

Post by radioeng2 » Sat Oct 15, 2016 7:25 pm

You know what...this time of year kinda sucks. Sure...the weather is kinda nice around now as we roll out of the hot part of the year. No big bills until the cold hits and we have to fire up the heating...and no family functions and expenses yet like what comes down the pike in the next few months.

But post fest it's kinda depressing. It's too early for even Al to be counting down yet (at least every day...) and it's a looooong way until we start gearing up for the next great get together on the hill in North Carolina.

Wish we could cook up some on-the-forum event that'd last a week or two or three to do this time of year. Something cool enough to look forward to each year as the only saving grace to being post fest. I have no ideas for that...just been thinking this week about the fact this is such a down time and it feels like such a bummer after the fest each year.

Mark

PS...I guess you could call this post-fest missing the fun and seeing everyone funk.
I was there "At the Fest!" Hope you were too!

treitz3
"Julian"
"Julian"

Ideas...

Post by treitz3 » Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:57 am

We could have everybody load up the pics they took at CF and relive the fun!
In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence.

The best way to enjoy digital music reproduction is to never listen to a good analogue reproduction.

radioeng2
SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Re: Post CF time of year

Post by radioeng2 » Sun Oct 16, 2016 9:53 am

OK Tom....good idea.

Here is a never before revealed photo of Bob doing what Bob does best at the fest.... :lol:

Anybody else have something not previously posted??

Mark
I was there "At the Fest!" Hope you were too!

Shortcake
SILVER-7t

Re: Post CF time of year

Post by Shortcake » Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:14 pm

radioeng2 wrote:OK Tom....good idea.

Here is a never before revealed photo of Bob doing what Bob does best at the fest.... :lol:

Anybody else have something not previously posted??

Mark

My favorite photo
“Music gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination and life to everything.” ― Plato

Return to “CARVERFEST 2016”