CarverFest 2017 Cabin Reservations

11th Annual CARVERFEST 2017 September 6th - 20th
radioeng2
SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Re: CarverFest 2017 Cabin Reservations

Post by radioeng2 » Sat Sep 02, 2017 12:05 pm

Glad to hear you'll be in Tom! Look forward to catching up. You've been missing way too much around here. The story floating around the interweb was that you'd make it, and I'm certainly glad to hear it confirmed from a mostly reliable source. :-" :lol:

Mark
I was there "At the Fest!" Hope you were too!

treitz3
"Julian"
"Julian"

Post by treitz3 » Sat Sep 02, 2017 6:06 pm

Yeah, I'll be heading up on Friday. Will most likely roll in around dark unless the stars and moon align just right.

Tom
In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence.

The best way to enjoy digital music reproduction is to never listen to a good analogue reproduction.

frankieD
Frankie The Mouth

Post by frankieD » Sun Sep 03, 2017 2:53 pm

Earlier I saw George & Janice in #3. What happened?

Are they coming ? Curious minds want to know !!

treitz3
"Julian"
"Julian"

Post by treitz3 » Sun Sep 03, 2017 3:09 pm

Last I heard, George was out of the hospital and recovering well. I haven't heard that they were not coming until now. I tried calling him but he didn't pick up.....left him a text message. We'll see....I'm hoping they come. [-o<

Tom
In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence.

The best way to enjoy digital music reproduction is to never listen to a good analogue reproduction.

kingman
(pair of) SILVER-7 TUBE AMPs

Post by kingman » Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:52 am

Hurricane Irma has forced Don to abandon all hopes of coming this year. Loft 2 is now available at a premium discount for the 10th through the 16th, 7 nights. If anyone is interested in coming this year and would like to experience "Carverfest in the lofts" please contact me. If you can't make it for the 7 days, we can negotiate. Also let's all say a prayer for Don and his family as well as all the people in the path of this monster storm.
In reality, it only matters what it sounds like to YOU!!!

Zoot Horn
SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post by Zoot Horn » Thu Sep 07, 2017 12:09 pm

Have fun you guys and girls,, We are doing well,,unfortunately some family issues prevent us from attending,,and Irma ain't helping much,, gas prices and availability too,,we are in NW Fla and at least for now,,out of the cone,,currently we expect some wind and rain. Miss all of you,,have a great time!

treitz3
"Julian"
"Julian"

Post by treitz3 » Thu Sep 07, 2017 4:32 pm

:(

Tom

Return to “CARVERFEST 2017”