Help with replacement amber light 4 Cinema Grand

Sunfire Home Theater Discussions and Questions
nooshinjohn
SILVER-7t

Re: Help with replacement amber light 4 Cinema Grand

Post by nooshinjohn » Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:11 pm

Carv-it-up wrote:
nooshinjohn wrote: I have done so many of them I can do it in my sleep, blindfolded, and with both hands tied behind my back. It is a very easy thing to do. If fact, I need to replace the one on my 600x2 AGAIN!!!(third time in two months ](*,) )

I'm not trying to say anythig, but you've had to do it that often...you might be doing something wrong :-k :lol:
The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Polk Audio "Signature" Reference Series 1.2TL with complete mods, Pass Labs X1 two channel preamplifier Signed by Poppa himself, Pioneer PDD 9MkII SACD Player, Triangle Art Reference SE prototype, with Walker Precision speed controller and Origin Conqueror tonearm and Dynaudio 20x2, Pass Labs Xono twin chassis phono preamplifier, Pioneer Elite SC-65, Polk audio AB700/800 "in-wall" surrounds, Oppo BDP-93

nooshinjohn
SILVER-7t

Post by nooshinjohn » Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:13 pm

Carv-it-up wrote:…but seriously (nooshinjohn) I would like to know how for future reference.
List of things I’ll need.

I know the meter doesn’t add to the sound, but it does add a lot to the atmosphere when it’s lit…and indirectly that adds to the sound or should I say the experience.
To each his own though.

Just send it to me, and for 120 bucks, I will git-R-dun... :D

When you have the bulb in hand, PM me and I will give you a call.
The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Polk Audio "Signature" Reference Series 1.2TL with complete mods, Pass Labs X1 two channel preamplifier Signed by Poppa himself, Pioneer PDD 9MkII SACD Player, Triangle Art Reference SE prototype, with Walker Precision speed controller and Origin Conqueror tonearm and Dynaudio 20x2, Pass Labs Xono twin chassis phono preamplifier, Pioneer Elite SC-65, Polk audio AB700/800 "in-wall" surrounds, Oppo BDP-93

BillD
R.I.P. Friend
R.I.P. Friend
Location: The west's most mid-western town, Scottsdale, Arizona

Post by BillD » Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:51 am

nooshinjohn wrote: They are AC...
Damn, how does he get 12V AC there. Is there a separate transformer like on the M-500(t)?
It should sound like it isn't there!
There is a difference between hearing and listening...
Making life enjoyable through expensive electronics.

Return to “Sunfire Home (Theater)”