13th Annual CARVERFEST 2019 September 4th - 18th
Magnaryder
SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Re: CarverFest 2019 Cabin Reservation Discussion

Post by Magnaryder » Tue Oct 30, 2018 10:01 am

oldtexasdog wrote:
Sun Oct 28, 2018 1:51 pm
Whew!!
Just poped in to seewhat was avaliable for next year as I and Susan were thinking about it. After reading all of this from page one not so sure? :(

Opps looks like everything has been spoken for anyway. Well guess that sloves any quandry we have :-#
We have secured several cabins off site, get with Chris at Watershed for details.

ray
Magnaryder

Its going to be used equipment when I sell it, so it may as well be used equipment when I buy it.

"Racing is life, the rest of the time you're just sitting around."-Steve McQueen

Drmark23

Post by Drmark23 » Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:41 pm

to the people in charge of Carverfest res.

I just got an email from Watershed about the opening of a new cabin "Watershed Pointe D" It is a 1 bed/1bath cabin. Does anyone mind if I move my res from Cabin 3 to this cabin, same dates of course.

Doc from MI

Morris

Post by Morris » Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:45 pm

I would like to reserve cabin 3 if it becomes available.

Magnaryder
SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post by Magnaryder » Sun Jan 13, 2019 4:32 pm

Drmark23 wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:41 pm
to the people in charge of Carverfest res.

I just got an email from Watershed about the opening of a new cabin "Watershed Pointe D" It is a 1 bed/1bath cabin. Does anyone mind if I move my res from Cabin 3 to this cabin, same dates of course.

Doc from MI
That might be the new construction on the ridge across the way. I didn’t get over there to see them but they’ll be interesting. Move ahead. It’ll certainly be easier on the wallet.

ray
Magnaryder

Its going to be used equipment when I sell it, so it may as well be used equipment when I buy it.

"Racing is life, the rest of the time you're just sitting around."-Steve McQueen

Drmark23

Post by Drmark23 » Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:16 pm

well i would want it if someone in authority of res says go ahead and trade. it's just J and me and it would be perfect although a little father away from all you guys but walking is good for my heart. i still plan on making a group dinner New Orleans (creole) style I 'm thinking right now

m

Drmark23

Post by Drmark23 » Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:19 pm

so let morris take 3 and i'll take WPD are there any objections?

m

Drmark23

Post by Drmark23 » Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:34 pm

please understand i am a newbie and am not trying to break any protocol when i saw wpd come up it is just much better for J and I and thought i would "jump" on it as it is new and no one had a claim on it. i will happily step back if i am breaking any protocol. J and I are just happy to have secured a cabin close to all of you. The off property drive last year was worth it to meet most of you but honestly it was a bitch

m

UncleMeat
TFM-25

Post by UncleMeat » Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:57 pm

Patience, DrMark. This forum doesn't have much traffic; when it does it's usually about cabin reservations and all the jockeying for on-site accommodations. If the new cabin which looks similar to the loft cabins at Watershed are 'off-site' it probably won't be an issue to switch to it; most folks would like to be in short walking distance of the other cabins.

Magnaryder
SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post by Magnaryder » Sun Jan 13, 2019 10:15 pm

That cabin is new. No one has been in it prior to this upcoming year. It’s yours. Have at it. Hell most folks weren’t aware there was a new cabin on the mountain.

ray
Magnaryder

kingman
(pair of) SILVER-7 TUBE AMPs

Post by kingman » Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:26 am

Sea and I visited it during construction last CF. Very nice!
In reality, it only matters what it sounds like to YOU!!!

Return to “CARVERFEST 2019”