It is currently Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:19 pm

CarverAudio & TheCarverSite Reconciliation

<<

Toy Maker

Puppet Master

Post Fri Feb 28, 2014 10:30 am

Re: CarverAudio & TheCarverSite Reconciliation

You're right, bunch of excuses.

The kids aren't going to kill the dog in 2-3 days... It takes at least a week for a dog to starve to death.
Over feed him the week before, he'll be good.

Don't scheduled shit that weekend... Why do now what you can put off forever.

Bill the fuckers a week early. $$ will be waiting for you on Monday.

The world here ends, when CarverFest come. I walk away, and don't think about reality for 2 weeks.
It's the most calm I see in the entire year. Probably why I look forward to it each year.
All my problems are 700 miles away, and it can't do a damn thing about any of them.

There are plenty of extra beds, couches, bunk beds, and queen size futons, I'm sure we can find a cozy corner for you somewhere for a couple nights. You might even get lucky and find one of those warm beds with some singly guy in it 8)

"Life moves pretty fast, if you don't stop to look around, you might just miss it"
Whatever you do in life will be insignificant, but it's very important that you do it... because nobody else will.

‎~You think Einstein walked around thinkin' everyone was a bunch of dumb shits?~

SHUT UP AND ENJOY THE MUSIC!
╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮
<<

Shortcake

SILVER-7t

Post Fri Feb 28, 2014 10:52 am

Well, Toy, that all sounds good, even the warm bed, but if I come down, there won't be any "poking" going on lol. I have a reputation to uphold - Ice Queen and all. Now teasing, that's a whole other story. Besides my truck is big enough to allow me to sleep and wouldn't be the first time I camped in a car, although may be the first time I did it alone lol. I could just sleep in the hot tub!

I bounce back and forth on whether it would be cool to come down, I do. I seriously would love to meet everyone instead of being virtual bitch all the time, but but but....there are issues at play that just can't be explained in a day lol.

We shall see. Me and my bags may end up surprising a few, but I seriously don't know.
It is cruel, you know, that music should be so beautiful. It has the beauty of loneliness of pain: of strength and freedom. The beauty of disappointment and never-satisfied love. The cruel beauty of nature and everlasting beauty of monotony. - Benjamen Britten
<<

Shortcake

SILVER-7t

Post Fri Feb 28, 2014 10:53 am

angelod307 wrote:Privacy? Theres doors on the bedrooms. The loft, not so much

Never said I wasn't an exhibitionist lol. I am sure all would love my zebra footie PJs
It is cruel, you know, that music should be so beautiful. It has the beauty of loneliness of pain: of strength and freedom. The beauty of disappointment and never-satisfied love. The cruel beauty of nature and everlasting beauty of monotony. - Benjamen Britten
<<

angelod307

SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post Fri Feb 28, 2014 11:31 am

Never said I wasn't an exhibitionist lol. I am sure all would love my zebra footie PJs

You think too much, who needs pjs?
CarverFest: I just go for the arts and crafts
<<

fill35U

Newbie 50+

Post Fri Feb 28, 2014 11:53 am

Toy Maker wrote:The kids aren't going to kill the dog in 2-3 days... It takes at least a week for a dog to starve to death.
Over feed him the week before, he'll be good.

Don't scheduled shit that weekend... Why do now what you can put off forever.

Bill the fuckers a week early. $$ will be waiting for you on Monday.

The world here ends, when CarverFest come. I walk away, and don't think about reality for 2 weeks.

Sage advice! Sounds like the voice of experience? :D

ToyMaker wrote:"Life moves pretty fast, if you don't stop to look around, you might just miss it"

"The question isn't 'What are we going to do?', the question is 'What *aren't* we going to do?' ." 8)
Current setup: Random Naked Amps Piled on Floor and/or Wedged Into Shelves

Don't call amp mutilators "butchers"- butchers are highly skilled professionals.
<<

hewlew1

"You Fuckin' Fucks"

Post Fri Feb 28, 2014 1:38 pm

Shortcake, Will you be bringing Eathan ? You don't let that guy wander very far.
"Carver Audio, why settle for less, just ask my neighbors"
C1,C2,CT3,CT6,CT7/3,CT23,CT26,C4000,The Receiver,M500,M500T/6,M1.5T,TFM24/2,TFM/25/2,TFM35,TFM35X,TFM/42,DTL200,TDR1700,DPL20,TX11,5.2Center,5.1Sub/3,Original Amazings,Platinum Amazings/2,AL3'S,Polk SDA SRS, Polk SDA 1C's, Polk RTA11's, Polk Monitor 10's,Monitor 7's, Sunfire 300x2 /5, Sunfire pre, Sunfire MK2 Sub, 4 Carverfest monoblocks, Mapletree Audio Designs Tube Preamp,Phase Linear Andromeda III speakers, Phase Linear 4000 Preamp, Dahlquist DQ-10's
CERTIFIED AMPLE PLIERS EXPERT
Some of the best fuckings we get during our lifetime will come from a relative!
I don't kiss ass and I dont take peoples shit, so dont expect it from me!
<<

TNRabbit

(pair of) SILVER-7 TUBE AMPs

Post Fri Feb 28, 2014 1:54 pm

fill35U wrote:
Toy Maker wrote:The world here ends, when CarverFest come. I walk away, and don't think about reality for 2 weeks.

ToyMaker wrote:"Life moves pretty fast, if you don't stop to look around, you might just miss it"

"The question isn't 'What are we going to do?', the question is 'What *aren't* we going to do?' ." 8)

Ferris Bueller~ I love it!
TNRabbit

From FrankieD's lips to your ears: Sunfire - a quiet box of endless power.

Sunfire TG-IV/400~7 Amp
Carver SD/A-360 CDP
Benchmark DAC-1
Sony SACD/DVD-A
Active bi-amp: Ashly XR-1001 & 2 Rane PEQ-15s
Main: HotRodded AL-IIIs
Sub: Klipsch RT-12d
Center: Sunfire CRS-3c
Surround: Sunfire CRS-3 (x 2)

OconeeOrange wrote:"Gary likes to play it 'loud' as do I. His system begs you turn it up until you die"

RIP WIlliam B. Dibble, 1948-2012. I'll miss you my friend.
<<

Shortcake

SILVER-7t

Post Fri Feb 28, 2014 4:01 pm

if I were to come down, I wouldn't be bringing Ethan...ruining my reputation for being a single needy woman, Harry. Shame on you. Do I give away your secrets?

And seriously doubt I would make it down. I have all the excuses down pat and as I said, there are some other issues...Harry's reputation being one of them lol.

Don't get me wrong, I'd love to meet you all, but the situation as it is, I don't see it happening YET! The loft is free for all that stuff Harry brings down - just don't push him off it, he will have some work to do here when he gets back.

Now back to the regularly scheduled broadcasts
<<

Toy Maker

Puppet Master

Post Fri Feb 28, 2014 4:14 pm

I can see it already.... Anxiety issues...

Suck it up and GO
Whatever you do in life will be insignificant, but it's very important that you do it... because nobody else will.

‎~You think Einstein walked around thinkin' everyone was a bunch of dumb shits?~

╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮
<<

Daddyjt

Post Fri Feb 28, 2014 5:29 pm

TNRabbit wrote:
fill35U wrote:
Toy Maker wrote:The world here ends, when CarverFest come. I walk away, and don't think about reality for 2 weeks.

Ferris Bueller~ I love it!

Gotta love Ferris - he had Carver gear in his bedroom!
HT = M1.0t mkII (x2) bi-amped to Klipsh RF 7 mains, M1.0t mkII to Klipsch RC 7 center, AV 705x to Klipsch RC 7 surrounds (x4). Marantz 7005 pre/processor, oppo 105 & 95, ProJect TT, Project tube phono stage, Wu WA 6, sharp Aquois 70". Kimber TC 8, Kimber silver streak, Doug's.

2ch rig = Silver 9t pair to Kappa 8.1, Bill D C1, oppo 95. (2 ch rig is in perpetual state of disarray, due to recapping 9ts)

Closet/bench = M1.0t mkII, M500t mkII (x2), M500t Hashy refresh, M500t Bill D refresh, TFM 55x me refresh (x2), A 400x, PT 2.0t, C1.
<<

fill35U

Newbie 50+

Post Fri Feb 28, 2014 5:46 pm

Daddyjt wrote:Gotta love Ferris - he had Carver gear in his bedroom!

stereo.jpeg
stereo.jpeg (17.73 KiB) Viewed 1133 times

rig.jpeg
rig.jpeg (19.45 KiB) Viewed 1133 times

Don't call amp mutilators "butchers"- butchers are highly skilled professionals.
<<

treitz3

"Julian"
"Julian"

Post Fri Feb 28, 2014 7:13 pm

Ah, but can you name the EQ?

Don't look it up, that would spoil the fun.

Tom
In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence.

The best way to enjoy digital music reproduction is to never listen to a good analogue reproduction.

Robert R. - "Did you see my North Korea analogy? I should have named it Carversite.kim"
<<

fill35U

Newbie 50+

Post Fri Feb 28, 2014 7:49 pm

Re:

treitz3 wrote:Ah, but can you name the EQ?

Don't look it up, that would spoil the fun.

Tom

I want to guess Audio Source??

I've got a coupla Audio Control EQ's at home, I'm always getting the two confused...

<<

Toy Maker

Puppet Master

Post Fri Feb 28, 2014 7:50 pm

╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮
<<

treitz3

"Julian"
"Julian"

Post Fri Feb 28, 2014 7:55 pm

fill35U wrote:I want to guess Audio Source??

I believe you are correct, sir. As for your prize, your next post will be numbered 42. :D

Tom
In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence.

The best way to enjoy digital music reproduction is to never listen to a good analogue reproduction.

Robert R. - "Did you see my North Korea analogy? I should have named it Carversite.kim"
PreviousNext

Return to (( Site & Forum Updates ))