FAQ  •  Register   •  Gallery •  Login

It is currently Tue Oct 21, 2014 2:09 am

CARVERfest 07' (( The Beginning ))

<<

Toy Maker

Puppet Master

Post Sat Sep 22, 2007 10:23 am

skip wrote:Maxx, that hat was made for Ya buddy. Projects danger and intrigue. Won't do you any good next year though when it's time for payback for messin with sasquatch.

By the way Toymaker, I like my new avatar. :D

Wondered how long it would take you to notice...
I thout it was funny...
If you ever really want it changed, just let me know
Whatever you do in life will be insignificant, but it's very important that you do it... because nobody else will.

‎~You think Einstein walked around thinkin' everyone was a bunch of dumb shits?~

SHUT UP AND ENJOY THE MUSIC!
╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮
<<

maddmaxxx

(Pair of Silver 9t's)

Post Sat Sep 22, 2007 10:48 am

-mr skip wrote ;
Won't do you any good next year though when it's time for payback for messin with sasquatch.

-i'ma gonna chain down the 500 watt flamigo 'monoblock' !!!

-and bring lots off 'gourmet jerky' and a barrel of 'makers mark'
-* © Küül ®™ /mx...
-Too hip gotta book
-"Don't BAN me Bro!"...el/doro
<<

Toy Maker

Puppet Master

Post Sat Sep 22, 2007 10:53 am

I'll tell you Max... I think Skips hat makes you look a little more (mysterious) kind of Sherlock Holmesy, or Indiana Jones-ish, ya know.
I like it !!!
Whatever you do in life will be insignificant, but it's very important that you do it... because nobody else will.

‎~You think Einstein walked around thinkin' everyone was a bunch of dumb shits?~

╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮
<<

Toy Maker

Puppet Master

Post Sat Sep 22, 2007 10:58 am

Magnaryder wrote:ToyMaker wrote
"Wish we had a db/SPL meter... kinda curious just how loud we were cranking them ?!?"

Why didn't you ask, I had one in my stuff. Never used it at the 'Fest'
I doubt it would have been much use though, those F'n things get LOUD!!

ray

Bring it again next year if you can, we'll see just how loud they will go bofore something breaks !!!

╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮
<<

Magnaryder

(pair of) SILVER-7t's

Post Sat Sep 22, 2007 6:50 pm

Toy Maker wrote
Bring it again next year if you can, we'll see just how loud they will go bofore something breaks !!!

Like what, my fewkin' ears? Those SOBs go loud, then ask for more.

bet we'd have buried the meter.

ray
Magnaryder

Its going to be used equipment when I sell it, so it may as well be used equipment when I buy it.

Tim deParavicini's E.A.R. Yoshino V20 Integrated Amplifier, Fosgate Signature Phono pre, Lucas Labs 12B4/OD3 LineStage, No. 50 and 51 Carverfest Tube amps, Hammond M3 tube amp, Ariston RD-40 Turntable w/ Linn Basik LSV tonearn, Grado Statement Master1 cartridge, Carver TX-8 & 11 tuners, Carver TD-12, Tascam CC-222mkII CD recorder, DBX-3BX & 200xg & 120x, CarverAudio ALV prototypes, Alesis Studio One loudspeakers, Energy Reference 22 Connoisseur, Cambridge Audio Model 8s, The Carver Research DarkStar Sub and Stax Earspeakers.

THIS SPACE FOR RENT...helping the blind to hear, one valve at a time
<<

Toy Maker

Puppet Master

Post Sat Sep 22, 2007 7:27 pm

Something along these lines???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5paXeKX-W8

Except for the fact that mine wouldn't blow.

hehehe
Last edited by Toy Maker on Wed Sep 26, 2007 12:18 am, edited 2 times in total.

╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮
<<

Toy Maker

Puppet Master

Post Sat Sep 22, 2007 7:29 pm

Next time I am going to bring my flux capacitor to generate the 1.21 Gigawatts of electricity I need !!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGlrobvb-ao

╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮
<<

treitz3

"Julian"
"Julian"

Post Wed Oct 10, 2007 8:52 pm

This can not be all of the pictures???!!??? :-k
In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence.

The best way to enjoy digital music reproduction is to never listen to a good analogue reproduction.

Robert R. - "Did you see my North Korea analogy? I should have named it Carversite.kim"
<<

Toy Maker

Puppet Master

Post Wed Oct 10, 2007 8:56 pm

I thought you told me not to post (those) pictures....

Tell her I say hi too...

╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮
<<

Mr. M-500t

(pair of) SILVER-7 TUBE AMPs

Post Wed Oct 10, 2007 9:04 pm

I'd like to see more pictures too..................... [-o<
<<

treitz3

"Julian"
"Julian"

Post Wed Oct 10, 2007 9:55 pm

Hehe. I couldn't do it to her again. She did say to tell all you folks "hey".

Out of all the camera's there, I know that there are more pic's to be had. TFM-75...I don't believe we have seen yours yet? You finally done scanning yet? Radioeng2.....you should have your camera back ['course he may still be on vacation], post what 'cha got 'bro....Thall? any more? MHM? /mx? Wabbit, any more? Dreamer, I thought you had all the systems pic's? Magnaryder....can't remember whether or not you had a camera and Skip, you are off the hook. Never saw you with a camera. Lawrence...did he have a camera and has his computer gotten repaired?

If you got 'em...POST 'em!(but not THOSE Toymaker)

We are both looking forward to next year's CF...like you would not believe!
In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence.

The best way to enjoy digital music reproduction is to never listen to a good analogue reproduction.

Robert R. - "Did you see my North Korea analogy? I should have named it Carversite.kim"
<<

Magnaryder

(pair of) SILVER-7t's

Post Thu Oct 11, 2007 7:01 pm

T-rex wrote

OK James, give him what he wants :-)

ray
Magnaryder

Its going to be used equipment when I sell it, so it may as well be used equipment when I buy it.

Tim deParavicini's E.A.R. Yoshino V20 Integrated Amplifier, Fosgate Signature Phono pre, Lucas Labs 12B4/OD3 LineStage, No. 50 and 51 Carverfest Tube amps, Hammond M3 tube amp, Ariston RD-40 Turntable w/ Linn Basik LSV tonearn, Grado Statement Master1 cartridge, Carver TX-8 & 11 tuners, Carver TD-12, Tascam CC-222mkII CD recorder, DBX-3BX & 200xg & 120x, CarverAudio ALV prototypes, Alesis Studio One loudspeakers, Energy Reference 22 Connoisseur, Cambridge Audio Model 8s, The Carver Research DarkStar Sub and Stax Earspeakers.

THIS SPACE FOR RENT...helping the blind to hear, one valve at a time
<<

treitz3

"Julian"
"Julian"

Post Thu Oct 11, 2007 9:21 pm

There was a gentleman that attended, but was not there. He was there in spirit. You shall see him soon. [next to an ugly bald headed MF, BTW]

Some folks know him by a lot of names and curse words, I know him as Jesse.

Wait for it.................... :-s

<<

MaddHouseMouse

Newbie 50+

Post Thu Oct 11, 2007 9:28 pm

Who are these KnuckleHeads?

Recently sent to me by an un-named CarverFest host. We will be seeing BOTH of these guys at CarverFest 08.
Keeping the MaddMan in check.
<<

Toy Maker

Puppet Master

Post Thu Oct 11, 2007 9:33 pm

Magnaryder wrote:T-rex wrote

OK James, give him what he wants :-)

ray

Yeah, but then we'd have to listen to her sh1t at the next CF...
Or, maybe she'd be so enbarassed, she'd just stay home... hell I dono..

There's always the chance she'd have Tom by the balls, and he wouldn't be able to come either....

Besides, this way I can look at them any time I want, and she'll have no idea what I'm thinking next year...

Want me to email them to you ?? :-$

╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮
PreviousNext

Return to CARVERFEST 07'