FAQ  •  Register   •  Gallery •  Login

It is currently Tue Sep 30, 2014 12:55 pm

How many are coming?

<<

Dreamer

SILVER-7t

Post Tue Aug 28, 2007 4:46 pm

How many are coming?

So do we have official numbers for people attending this event?

I'm planning a few things, and need to get a ballpark head-count...

--Richard
.....HT Rig • Sony STR-DG600 Receiver • Carver M-500t • Sony BDP-S1 • Sony DVP-NS3100ES • Apple Airport Express •
..............................• Martin Logan Scenarios, Logos • Realistic Minimus 7's • Velodyne F-1500b •

2 Ch. Rig • Carver C-4000t • Silver 7t's • Krell KAV-300i • Oppo DV-981HD • Benchmark DAC1-USB • MacBook Pro 17", iTunes •
......• Technics SL-1350 turntable with Sumiko headshell, leads, and Bluepoint cartridge • Martin Logan Sequels •

.........................................................-+-Click Here to see my system-+-
<<

treitz3

"Julian"
"Julian"

Post Tue Aug 28, 2007 7:20 pm

As soon as I can...Have to PM some members........

I'll have to check all my PM's and I'll get back to you later tonight or tomorrow. I do know that there are still a couple of folks that will not know until that week as to whether or not they are coming. Off the top of my head I would say 11-15 people [15+-3] if that helps for now.

Mr Carver at this point is a slight possibility and I do mean slight, but his engagement the following week may make it impossible for him to come. If he can't make it, the next Carverfest will be focused [date wise] on his availability.
In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence.

The best way to enjoy digital music reproduction is to never listen to a good analogue reproduction.

Robert R. - "Did you see my North Korea analogy? I should have named it Carversite.kim"
<<

maddmaxxx

(Pair of Silver 9t's)

Post Tue Aug 28, 2007 11:51 pm

-not BR ....HE HE HE
-[Bigend wrote;]

I would bring some "REAL" highend audio gear for your A/B testing. My gay boy
-THEN JOIN THOSE FORUMS??? ,..... NEEDLEDICK !!!...../mx

-[had to make a new monthly quote]
-* © Küül ®™ /mx...
-Too hip gotta book
-"Don't BAN me Bro!"...el/doro
<<

treitz3

"Julian"
"Julian"

Post Mon Sep 10, 2007 10:59 am

Off the top of my head, here's the list...

Dave S
James S.
My wife and I
Maxxx
Maddhousemouse
TFM-75
Thall
Dreamer
Magnaryder
TNRabbit
Skip
Radioeng2

2 more still don't know as of late......When I know, you'll know.
In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence.

The best way to enjoy digital music reproduction is to never listen to a good analogue reproduction.

Robert R. - "Did you see my North Korea analogy? I should have named it Carversite.kim"

Return to CARVERFEST 07'