FAQ  •  Register   •  Gallery •  Login

It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 7:22 pm

Schedule / Events / Ideas

<<

dyeraudio

TFM-75

Post Sat Jul 12, 2008 5:22 pm

Re: Schedule / Events / Ideas

treitz3 wrote:Anybody interested in going white water rafting down the Nantahala River? :D

I am very interested Tom....my dad MAY be coming with me and he is a rafting nut.....We did the Ocoee River at one time.....I'm in !!!
CARVER CT-29V, CARVER TFM-45 (Rita-furbished) ,CARVER SD/A 490t, LINN Keilidh speakers, PS Audio I/C's, PS Audio Statement & Plus Speaker Cables, APC Line-R 600 conditioner, Vibra-Cones
<<

dyeraudio

TFM-75

Post Sat Jul 12, 2008 5:25 pm

Tom...the discs Rainman is referring to are the "Smooth Jazz Samplers" from WNUA 95.5 in Chicago. I have about 5 of these and you are welcome to audition them beforehand....Rainman has 3 and I have the other 2. Let me know if you'd like to have them.....
CARVER CT-29V, CARVER TFM-45 (Rita-furbished) ,CARVER SD/A 490t, LINN Keilidh speakers, PS Audio I/C's, PS Audio Statement & Plus Speaker Cables, APC Line-R 600 conditioner, Vibra-Cones
<<

Eddie

Eddie The Knife

Post Sat Jul 12, 2008 5:52 pm

Hi dyeraudio I am into smooth jazz can I get a copy of them! Thanks Eddie!
Good judgment comes from experience,but experience usually comes from bad judgment.

The best thing is to learn from others that have mastered the one thing you need to learn!

I would tell you to go to hell but I already work there and I don't want to see your ugly face every day!
Previous

Return to CARVERFEST 08'