FAQ  •  Register   •  Gallery •  Login

It is currently Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:48 am

BOB to be at Carverfest!!!!?? (Rainman gets a GOLD STAR)

<<

74bronco

Newbie 50+

Post Sat Jun 07, 2008 11:20 am

BOB to be at Carverfest!!!!?? (Rainman gets a GOLD STAR)

While Bob was selling a custom set of tube monoblocks on eprey he got alot of ?'s
One of which was a invite to Carverfest from a member of the forum and he quote"promised to be there" =D> =D> =D> =D>

\:D/ YOU DA MAN RAINMAN \:D/
voltage squared divided by ohms=watts
-------------------------------------------------------
Yamaha vsx 661(7)m1.0t(1)m1.5t(1)m200t deceased(2)m400a's(1)tfm24,ct-7,pt2400 doing sub duty,original amazings
<<

Toy Maker

Puppet Master

Post Sat Jun 07, 2008 11:26 am

Re: BOB to be at Carverfest!!!!??

\:D/ \:D/ \:D/ Things are looking up !!!!!! \:D/ \:D/ \:D/

Q: Bob, once again you've created something that has the others standing in awe only wishing they knew how. As a member of the Carver Audio forum I was wondering if you will consider attending the Carverfest this fall? I was hoping to tell you personally how great full I am for your original Carver components. Nothing can match your sound and I will never own anything else. As they say people that love music own Bob Carver gear and people that love stereo equipment buy everything else! Thank You Bob! Jun-07-08
A: Wow! Thank you. Now I'm REALLY blushing! I promise to be there this fall.

I have sent a reply to him asking him to call me to get all the details and info needed. We'll see what happens !!!!!! \:D/ \:D/
Whatever you do in life will be insignificant, but it's very important that you do it 'cause nobody else will

‎~You think Einstein walked around thinkin' everyone was a bunch of dumb shits?~

SHUT UP AND ENJOY THE MUSIC!
╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮
<<

treitz3

"Julian"
"Julian"

Post Sat Jun 07, 2008 11:33 am

Re: BOB to be at Carverfest!!!!??

All the hard work to communicate with him and get him to come to Carverfest actually all boils down to one stinkin' e-mail? HA! Too funny. Man, that's fantastic news! Absolute fantastic! \:D/

Please relay to him that absolutely not one freakin' reporter will be there, that this is OUR event and that any reporter will be gladly shown the boot. Do we need to provide anything for him? We can tell him food will be taken care of and......well, just ask him what he needs from us.

*dancing*

\:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ :D 8) :D 8) :D 8) :D 8) :D 8) :D 8) :D 8) :D 8) :D 8) :D 8) =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>
In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence.

The best way to enjoy digital music reproduction is to never listen to a good analogue reproduction.

Robert R. - "Did you see my North Korea analogy? I should have named it Carversite.kim"
<<

Mr. M-500t

(pair of) SILVER-7 TUBE AMPs

Post Sat Jun 07, 2008 11:46 am

Re: BOB to be at Carverfest!!!!?? (Rainman gets a GOLD STAR)

I just may have to show up. Good job rainman. *5* \:D/
<<

FesteLV

SILVER-7t

Post Sat Jun 07, 2008 12:17 pm

I think I can get a substitute teacher for a few days for my classroom..I just might have to show up to the Fest now. 8)
Feste
Las Vegas

C-4000t, TX-11a, Silver 9t(2), M-1.0t(2), SD/A 490t, Apogee Calipers
<<

dyeraudio

TFM-75

Post Sat Jun 07, 2008 1:43 pm

I am proud to say that I have been a great friend of Rainman for three years now. There isn't ANYTHING that he wouldn't do for his friends. He has helped me out of some pretty tough situations! He's my best bud from Kalamazoo !!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Better start stocking up on some gold Sharpies.... :lol:
CARVER CT-29V, CARVER TFM-45 (Rita-furbished) ,CARVER SD/A 490t, LINN Keilidh speakers, PS Audio I/C's, PS Audio Statement & Plus Speaker Cables, APC Line-R 600 conditioner, Vibra-Cones
<<

DaveS

The OverLord of CarverAudio.com

Post Sat Jun 07, 2008 2:01 pm

I`ll make sure I bring a GOLD PEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/
The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government - lest it come to dominate our lives and interests”.
- Patrick Henry
<<

OBI56

SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post Sat Jun 07, 2008 6:08 pm

DAVE!!!!! Nice to see you back. I guess this means that you are feeling a little bit better?
Why let facts or common sense get in the way of your opinions.
<<

Mr. M-500t

Post Sat Jun 07, 2008 11:34 pm

I just got off the phone with Bob Carver. He is coming to CF 08.
He still couldn't answer my question because of memory lapses. We are going to work on that. I know it was him cause my caller ID says so and I know his voice from watching videos. Rest assured that this is Bob Carvers auction. He ask what he should bring to the fest and I told him those amps. :) He laughed...............
He'll probably build more. And a whole lot more ???????????????????? \:D/
<<

dyeraudio

TFM-75

Post Sat Jun 07, 2008 11:49 pm

How about if we ask him to bring these....... \:D/ :D \:D/ :D \:D/ :D

CARVER CT-29V, CARVER TFM-45 (Rita-furbished) ,CARVER SD/A 490t, LINN Keilidh speakers, PS Audio I/C's, PS Audio Statement & Plus Speaker Cables, APC Line-R 600 conditioner, Vibra-Cones
<<

Mr. M-500t

Post Sun Jun 08, 2008 12:03 am

He should show up here.
Ask him your self. I talked with DaveS and he suggested he use the name UncleBob on here. I relayed the thought to Mr. C. we'll see who he shows up as ? 8)
<<

dyeraudio

TFM-75

Post Sun Jun 08, 2008 12:10 am

Or even better....how about one of these.......

<<

bokway

Post Sun Jun 08, 2008 5:04 am

Rainman's a Winner - Again!

Congratulations Rainman - now there's a guy who knows how to grab an opportunity with both hands! As for what to bring - how about a spare rug? Uncle Bob sure looks cold without his locks. Check out the amps Bob is selling on Ebay if you get a chance. They gave me a serious case of justifiable desire.

Cheers
Bokway
red desert, mate!
<<

treitz3

"Julian"
"Julian"

Post Sun Jun 08, 2008 12:02 pm

Now the question is Rick, are you coming to Carverfest '08? [-o<

Mr. M-500t wrote:He still couldn't answer my question because of memory lapses.

You lost me there big guy. What was your question?
In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence.

The best way to enjoy digital music reproduction is to never listen to a good analogue reproduction.

Robert R. - "Did you see my North Korea analogy? I should have named it Carversite.kim"
<<

Toy Maker

Puppet Master

Post Mon Jun 09, 2008 1:28 am

THE MAN OF THE HOUR HAS ARRIVED !!!!!!!!!!!

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=5310&p=51211#p51211

\:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/
Whatever you do in life will be insignificant, but it's very important that you do it 'cause nobody else will

‎~You think Einstein walked around thinkin' everyone was a bunch of dumb shits?~

SHUT UP AND ENJOY THE MUSIC!
╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮
Next

Return to CARVERFEST 08'