FAQ  •  Register   •  Gallery •  Login

It is currently Wed Sep 17, 2014 12:39 pm

Is anybody only planning on staying at CF 3-4 days?

<<

treitz3

"Julian"
"Julian"

Post Tue Jun 10, 2008 4:32 pm

Is anybody only planning on staying at CF 3-4 days?

[Possibly Thursday], Friday, Saturday and Sunday? We have a few folks that can not stay for the entire event this year and if we can fill the last 3BR with folks that are only planning on staying for these days, then we are golden. Currently Thall and FesteLV can not be there for the entire event [FesteLV, I'm working on the first day/night you arrive if it is only a three day rental] and it would be "not smart" to have a couple of folks pay for the entire cabin for the entire event when the cabin will only be filled during these three [possibly four] days.

Remember, Sunday night is free courtesy of the cabins. ;)
In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence.

The best way to enjoy digital music reproduction is to never listen to a good analogue reproduction.

Robert R. - "Did you see my North Korea analogy? I should have named it Carversite.kim"
<<

dyeraudio

TFM-75

Post Fri Jun 13, 2008 2:02 am

Re: Is anybody only planning on staying at CF 3-4 days?

How long I stay depends on which day or days Bob will be there. I will most likely be traveling with Rainman so I have to consider his schedule as well. Easier for me to do the weekend thing because of work but I won't miss Bob's appearance !!! I'll have to check with my best bud.........
CARVER CT-29V, CARVER TFM-45 (Rita-furbished) ,CARVER SD/A 490t, LINN Keilidh speakers, PS Audio I/C's, PS Audio Statement & Plus Speaker Cables, APC Line-R 600 conditioner, Vibra-Cones

Return to CARVERFEST 08'