It is currently Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:26 am

I have some bad news......

<<

treitz3

"Julian"
"Julian"

Post Tue Jul 22, 2008 6:38 pm

I have some bad news......

If you look at the attendees list, there have been two names taken off the roster. Our beloved /mx and the lovely Maddhousemouse. I regretfully need to inform you that they both will not be able to make it this year. I will NOT get into the details as of why, but I do ask that prayers be sent their way. They could use all of the good thoughts and well wishes that they can get right now.

Please do not think that there is a life threatening situation here folks. That is not the case. "Something" has come up that requires a vast majority of their time and attention. I am pleased to report that they are doing well. I miss our conversations on the forum, as I'm sure most of you do as well. They will return! Yes, that's a threat. :p

Do not PM me to ask what's going on, as some things in life are just too private [and no, /mx is not going to have a sex change operation]. This is something that will not be discussed either privately or publicly to anybody. Some things, as I said are just too private and I can respect that. Please follow suit. In time, if they feel like it, they might discuss what is happening but that is up to them. I just know that I love them both as family and wish that the future for them to be the best that it can be.
In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence.

The best way to enjoy digital music reproduction is to never listen to a good analogue reproduction.

Robert R. - "Did you see my North Korea analogy? I should have named it Carversite.kim"
<<

F1nut

SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post Tue Jul 22, 2008 8:21 pm

Re: I have some bad news......

I hope whatever it is preventing them from attending works out on the plus side. That said, meeting Max was the only reason I was going, so I guess you better take my name off the list too.

j/k.....about not coming.
Political Correctness...defined

A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

In a recent press conference, President Obama remarked, "If I had a city, it would look just like Detroit."
<<

Eddie

Eddie The Knife

Post Tue Jul 22, 2008 9:16 pm

Sorry to hear the bad news Max & Pam hope everything gets better for you two! Eddie!
Good judgment comes from experience,but experience usually comes from bad judgment.

The best thing is to learn from others that have mastered the one thing you need to learn!

I would tell you to go to hell but I already work there and I don't want to see your ugly face every day!
<<

garcianc

TFM-35

Post Tue Jul 22, 2008 9:32 pm

Prayers sent on behalf of mx and the house mouse.

F1nut wrote:so I guess you better take my name off the list too.

Well, since F1nut is not coming, I guess I will be there now.

j/k - I still don't know, but I am changing jobs, so it is looking better...
<<

Toy Maker

Puppet Master

Post Wed Jul 23, 2008 12:04 am

great.... now garcianc's going.... screw it, I'm staying home.

yeah right !!! I'm there....

Hope everything works out MAXX !!!!!

Dude... it's just a little "snip" really not that big of a deal.... my dog was fine.... :lol:
Whatever you do in life will be insignificant, but it's very important that you do it 'cause nobody else will

‎~You think Einstein walked around thinkin' everyone was a bunch of dumb shits?~

SHUT UP AND ENJOY THE MUSIC!
╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮
<<

skip

aka (Sasquach)

Post Wed Jul 23, 2008 6:39 am

Noooo! Not seeing the Housemouse and Maxx this year will be terrible. Hope your situation resolves itself well Y'all. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help.
Sasquatch
TnRabbit's Assistant Official OCCD Enabler.

How long a minute is, depends on what side of the bathroom door you're on.
<<

frankieD

Frankie The Mouth

Post Wed Jul 23, 2008 9:55 am

First Rick (Mr500t) and now Max & the Mouse. I'm not sure why I'm even bothering to go. I was so looking forward to meeting all the cool members. Guess I'll have to make do with Bob. He builds great amps but I'm not sure if he will be as much fun.

Max & Pam, whatever it is I hope it turns out well, all my good wishes are with you.

Frank.
<<

engtaz

"TAZ"

Post Wed Jul 23, 2008 10:12 am

Best wishes Max & Pam. Take care.
engtaz

Carver M4.0T in front channels to Caver AL VI's in SACD & 2 Channel setup
C 16, PT 2400, Slim Device, Carver TX-8, 490T and Rega TT w Grado Gold cart in the 2 channel setup
Bogen SRB20 is computer amp
Carver PM-350 donated for youth church use
<<

BillD

(pair of) SILVER-7 TUBE AMPs

Location: The west's most mid-western town, Scottsdale, Arizona

Post Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:13 pm

Hope everything works out well for Max and Pam. My thoughts are with them.
It should sound like it isn't there!
There is a difference between hearing and listening...
Making life enjoyable through expensive electronics.

Toy Maker

Puppet Master

Post Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:36 pm

Oooo this is bullshit...... you 2 better find a way to come !!! I am NOT sitting in the kitchen for 4 days being Ray's little bitch !!!! Pam... you better scrape his ass up off the couch, and drag him down again.

:( :( :( :( :(
Whatever you do in life will be insignificant, but it's very important that you do it 'cause nobody else will

‎~You think Einstein walked around thinkin' everyone was a bunch of dumb shits?~

SHUT UP AND ENJOY THE MUSIC!
╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮
<<

bob p

SILVER-7t

Post Wed Jul 23, 2008 9:48 pm

1nut wrote:I hope whatever it is preventing them from attending works out on the plus side. That said, meeting Max was the only reason I was going, so I guess you better take my name off the list too.
j/k.....about not coming.

Damn. For a minute there, I was gonna go. Nevermind.
Carver Preamps: C-1, C-2, BillD's JVD-modded C-4000, C-9
Carver Amplifiers: BillD's C-500, M-1.5t (4) PM-1.5 (4) M-500t (2)
Repair/Restoration/Upgrade expert for all of these components.
<<

F1nut

SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post Wed Jul 23, 2008 10:34 pm

Gee Bob, do you realize that you're the only one that didn't wish M&M well?
Political Correctness...defined

A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

In a recent press conference, President Obama remarked, "If I had a city, it would look just like Detroit."
<<

Magnaryder

SILVER-7t

Post Thu Jul 24, 2008 12:41 pm

TREX relayed....If you look at the attendees list, there have been two names taken off the roster. Our beloved /mx and the lovely Maddhousemouse. I regretfully need to inform you that they both will not be able to make it this year. I will NOT get into the details as of why, but I do ask that prayers be sent their way. They could use all of the good thoughts and well wishes that they can get right now...

DAMN, That SUXXXXX!!!!

We wish y'all well...and if you need anything...let us know.

ray
Magnaryder

Its going to be used equipment when I sell it, so it may as well be used equipment when I buy it.

Tim deParavicini's E.A.R. Yoshino V20 Integrated Amplifier, Fosgate Signature Phono pre, No. 50 and 51 Carverfest Tube amps, Hammond M3 tube amp, Ariston RD-40 Turntable w/ Linn Basik LSV tonearn, Shure V15 type IIIG cartridge, Cardas Silver wire service and wire block, Carver TX-8 & 11 tuners, Carver TD-12 & 1700 decks, Tascam CC-222mkII CD recorder, Carver HR-742 reciever, DBX-3BX & 200xg & 120x, CarverAudio ALV prototypes, Alesis Studio One loudspeakers, Dahlquist DQ-8s, The Carver Research DarkStar Sub and Stax Earspeakers.

THIS SPACE FOR RENT...helping the blind to hear, one valve at a time
<<

MaddHouseMouse

Newbie 50+

Post Sat Jul 26, 2008 5:53 pm

Thanks Everyone for your thoughts!

I am a tad apprehensive about getting into all of the gory details of this situation. It is a family matter that cannot be ignored. Maxxx and I are FINE! Do not worry about us. We have been flooded with emails and vm's about this. GOD BLESS ALL OF YOU! Neither Maxxx or my health or mental well being is at stake here. Just a situation with my side of the fam has been brought into play and Maxxx, as the sweetie that I love, chose to step up to the plate and help me out.

Sorry Guys and Gals for not posting much lately...........too many details to use as an excuse.

Some of you already know the specifics as I spoke with you about the situation. We have run into this mystery before where some Carverite went missing for no reason and it caused a HUGE amount of emails and phone calls B-tween us to clear it up. No reason for anyone to worry about us. I expect my time to be consumed by my current problem and I am posting this message becaues I do not want to have anybody worrying or wondering. Hence, causing a mass amount of phone calls, pm's or emails. THANKS TO ALL!!!!!

We will be at CF "08" in spirit. Somebody PLEASE send me/us some pics of the event as they become available. The more compromising.......the better!

Sincere TOODLES,

MHM aka Pam
Keeping the MaddMan in check.
<<

MaddHouseMouse

Newbie 50+

Post Sat Jul 26, 2008 5:56 pm

BTW.......c'mon James......you know you wanna be Magna's BeeeeAtch!
Keeping the MaddMan in check.
Next

Return to CARVERFEST 08'