Post Thu Aug 14, 2008 1:00 am

TIME IS RUNNING OUT... ADD FUNDS TO THE CARVERFEST ACCOUNT

Tom posted this under the PayPal account thread, and I think it needs to be a little more visable.

"OK folks, we are not too gawd awful far away from Carverfest. We NEED for you at this point to go ahead and add your money into the Paypal account now. We are less than a month away from Carverfest and please note:

We still have to withdrawal the $$$ from PP and get it to me so that I can purchase everything! This can not happen overnight......you know how PP works.

We are sitting at around $1200.00 for the entire event! That's not what we need to get things done. I don't mean to sound like your mother, but at this point I guess I'll have to. Everybody who has not made a payment needs to do so ASAP or you will not eat, drink or snack at the event, period. End of story with NO exceptions!

If you do not have a PP account, mail me or Toymaker the funds within the next week. After that, we will provide an updated list that will let everybody know where you stand concerning the PP funds. Remember, you will NOT eat and drink for less! Hell, the nearest source for food is in Bryson city. Not a short haul. Not only that, but you are in the boontillies. If you get hungry, there may be nothing open and if there is.....you may have nothing but a hot dog to eat, if you are lucky enough to find some place that has that. Otherwise, it's your luck of the draw and shops are far and few between.

You have known about this for a year now and I have put in double my share and there have been a couple of "contributions" from members. $1200.00 is NOT where we should be at right now.

I hate to be "that guy", but right now I guess I have to be. Help me to help you make this event as good or better than last year. We need to get on the ball NOW!"

Get your $105 for food in NOW
It will take about 4-7 days to pull the funds from PayPal over to the checking account to be able to use the $$...
I plan to transfer all the $$ on Sep 1st... If your $$ isn't in by the 1st, you starve !!! After the 1st, The funds may take too long to get transfered, and there is no guaranty we will be able to use the funds if it takes more than 7 days.

Also, there is a master list to find out where you and your guests stand concerning the PP account. That can be found on the first post of this thread.... viewtopic.php?f=31&t=4799&p=43003#p43003 This thread will be updated at times to reflect recent activity, but will not be real time information. An update date and time is listed before the list of attendees. Please refer to that, and if the list has been updated and you notice an error? Please contact either Toymaker or treitz3 to let us know what possible mistakes or omissions have been made. Thank you all for your cooperation and assistance!