It is currently Sun Dec 21, 2014 11:11 pm

Carverfest cramping my style.... Kicking it OCCD Style

<<

jvandyke_texas

TFM-6cb

Post Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:13 pm

Re: Carverfest cramping my style.... Kicking it OCCD Style

OK, so I'm a dumbshit. #-o
Phase Linear 4000 Series I,II, 700B Series I,II, Carver C-4000 champagne, black, C-4000t, TX-11a, AR-XB, Pioneer PL-512, Speakerlab K
<<

BillD

(pair of) SILVER-7 TUBE AMPs

Location: The west's most mid-western town, Scottsdale, Arizona

Post Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:52 pm

Well, that looks like Costco, and you get a good deal there. More money for the Carver piggy bank, yes?
It should sound like it isn't there!
There is a difference between hearing and listening...
Making life enjoyable through expensive electronics.

OBI56

SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post Sat Aug 16, 2008 9:40 pm

Toy Maker wrote:You guys dont get it....

That's all we have to eat for the next 3 weeks, while I save enough to get to Carverfest...

Not what you'll be eating AT Carverfest :roll:

If you're short of cash for CarverFest, I know someone who is more than ready to take that 300X2 off your hands for more than you paid for it.
Why let facts or common sense get in the way of your opinions.
<<

Magnaryder

(pair of) SILVER-7t's

Post Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:08 pm

That's all we have to eat for the next 3 weeks, while I save enough to get to Carverfest...

He can eat whatever the fu(k he wants, the rest of us are getting Prime Rib.

ray
Magnaryder

Its going to be used equipment when I sell it, so it may as well be used equipment when I buy it.

Tim deParavicini's E.A.R. Yoshino V20 Integrated Amplifier, Fosgate Signature Phono pre, Lucas Labs 12B4/OD3 LineStage, No. 50 and 51 Carverfest Tube amps, Hammond M3 tube amp, Ariston RD-40 Turntable w/ Linn Basik LSV tonearn, Grado Statement Master1 cartridge, Carver TX-8 & 11 tuners, Carver TD-12, Tascam CC-222mkII CD recorder, DBX-3BX & 200xg & 120x, CarverAudio ALV prototypes, Alesis Studio One loudspeakers, Energy Reference 22 Connoisseur, Cambridge Audio Model 8s, The Carver Research DarkStar Sub and Stax Earspeakers.

THIS SPACE FOR RENT...helping the blind to hear, one valve at a time
<<

Rainman

SILVER-7t

Post Tue Aug 19, 2008 4:23 am

Toy Maker, I think they are having a bit too much fun with the noodles thing :D
I wonder how much fun it would be if you warmed up a nice beef stroganoff M.R.E. for a select few individuals at Carverfest? I can promise you that when it is prepared as directed it will be exactly the same as the cat food that comes in the can. Trust me watching someone try to eat this can be very entertaining! :-& All of a sudden the noodles won't be funny anymore. 8)
Question: Do you know why turds are tapered on the ends? Answer: So your asshole doesn't slam shut..

Carver- SDA490t, SDA450, 2 TFM45's, TFM15, CT23, CT28v, CT27v, Linn Kaber speakers, Sunfire crm2's, PS Audio Statement speaker cables and I/C's, A.P.C. power
<<

Toy Maker

Puppet Master

Post Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:29 am

OBI56 wrote:

If you're short of cash for CarverFest, I know someone who is more than ready to take that 300X2 off your hands for more than you paid for it.

It's too bad U'r not coming to CarverFest... I'd probably send it home with you !!! I only bought it to re-sell it on eBay... and maybe play with it a little before letting it go to a new home.
I wanna A/B it and the Lightstar amp... curious to see how much different they are.

If you really want it, give me a call. I don't want to rape a forum member, but I really only bought it to resell it.
Whatever you do in life will be insignificant, but it's very important that you do it... because nobody else will.

‎~You think Einstein walked around thinkin' everyone was a bunch of dumb shits?~

SHUT UP AND ENJOY THE MUSIC!
╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮

Previous

Return to CARVERFEST 08'