FAQ  •  Register   •  Gallery •  Login

It is currently Fri Nov 28, 2014 4:45 am

CarverFest laundry.....

<<

dyeraudio

TFM-75

Post Thu Sep 04, 2008 10:24 pm

CarverFest laundry.....

Hey I never thought to ask if there are laundry facilities in the cabins? Washers & dryers.........
CARVER CT-29V, CARVER TFM-45 (Rita-furbished) ,CARVER SD/A 490t, LINN Keilidh speakers, PS Audio I/C's, PS Audio Statement & Plus Speaker Cables, APC Line-R 600 conditioner, Vibra-Cones
<<

OBI56

SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post Thu Sep 04, 2008 10:45 pm

Re: CarverFest laundry.....

Back to nature dyeraudio .... rocks in the stream and lotsa branches for drying clothes!!!

I think there might be something in the cabins description thread about it.
Why let facts or common sense get in the way of your opinions.
<<

tfm75

SILVER-7t

Post Thu Sep 04, 2008 10:51 pm

Last year at least at Watershed 11 we had a washer and dryer. Hell even the kitchen has a dishwasher. For what its worth just think of the cabins as a real house that someone would make a home sweet home there. O:)
Between FrankieD and I we have logged in over 12,000 miles going and coming from Carverfest's. Don't let the miles in between play with your mind. Get over it, jump on a plane get to the fest and have a great time !
<<

Toy Maker

Puppet Master

Post Thu Sep 04, 2008 11:04 pm

All the cabins have washer/dryers in them
Whatever you do in life will be insignificant, but it's very important that you do it... because nobody else will.

‎~You think Einstein walked around thinkin' everyone was a bunch of dumb shits?~

SHUT UP AND ENJOY THE MUSIC!
╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮

<<

Rainman

SILVER-7t

Post Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:39 am

OBI56 wrote:Back to nature dyeraudio .... rocks in the stream and lotsa branches for drying clothes!!!

Dyeraudio, if you prefer something 1 step above the rocks and the stream there is always the coin operated car wash that you passed when you got off the interstate........ I will let you fill everyone in on the rest of this one #-o
Question: Do you know why turds are tapered on the ends? Answer: So your asshole doesn't slam shut..

Carver- SDA490t, SDA450, 2 TFM45's, TFM15, CT23, CT28v, CT27v, Linn Kaber speakers, Sunfire crm2's, PS Audio Statement speaker cables and I/C's, A.P.C. power
<<

dyeraudio

TFM-75

Post Fri Sep 05, 2008 3:25 am

Ah Michael.......we all know that car wash showers are reserved solely for your types....you know....clowns.... :D :D :D :D :D
CARVER CT-29V, CARVER TFM-45 (Rita-furbished) ,CARVER SD/A 490t, LINN Keilidh speakers, PS Audio I/C's, PS Audio Statement & Plus Speaker Cables, APC Line-R 600 conditioner, Vibra-Cones
<<

OBI56

SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post Fri Sep 05, 2008 9:20 am

Rainman wrote:
OBI56 wrote:Back to nature dyeraudio .... rocks in the stream and lotsa branches for drying clothes!!!

Dyeraudio, if you prefer something 1 step above the rocks and the stream there is always the coin operated car wash that you passed when you got off the interstate........ I will let you fill everyone in on the rest of this one #-o

Was this one of those notorious topless car washes I've heard about? :D
<<

engtaz

"TAZ"

Post Fri Sep 05, 2008 9:25 am

ROTFLOL :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
engtaz

Carver M4.0T in front channels to Caver AL VI's in SACD & 2 Channel setup
C 16, PT 2400, Slim Device, Carver TX-8, 490T and Rega TT w Grado Gold cart in the 2 channel setup
Bogen SRB20 is computer amp
Carver PM-350 donated for youth church use
<<

treitz3

"Julian"
"Julian"

Post Fri Sep 05, 2008 11:57 am

If you plan on doing any laundry, please remember to bring a little detergent and softeners. Whatever you would use in your own house for your own laundry.

[EDIT:] I was informed today that the cabins do include laundry detergent. My apologies.
In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence.

The best way to enjoy digital music reproduction is to never listen to a good analogue reproduction.

Robert R. - "Did you see my North Korea analogy? I should have named it Carversite.kim"
<<

Rainman

SILVER-7t

Post Mon Sep 08, 2008 2:39 am

Was this one of those notorious topless car washes I've heard about? :D[/quote]

I was sure wishing it was a topless event during a race weekend at Martinsville. A few years ago there were no showers available yet. Many people would go to a truck stop down the road to shower. I was delayed a few minutes leaving and found a 3 hour wait for a shower! I passed on that! While driving back to the track I discovered a coin operated car wash. I pulled right up to a stall stuffed some quarters in the slot and my wife pressure washed all of the rubber goo and track grime right off! She thought I was nuts, but I got steam cleaned and avoided a Cedar Point length 3 hour line!
Question: Do you know why turds are tapered on the ends? Answer: So your asshole doesn't slam shut..

Carver- SDA490t, SDA450, 2 TFM45's, TFM15, CT23, CT28v, CT27v, Linn Kaber speakers, Sunfire crm2's, PS Audio Statement speaker cables and I/C's, A.P.C. power
<<

TNRabbit

(pair of) SILVER-7 TUBE AMPs

Post Mon Sep 08, 2008 2:45 am

Rainman, I did that once when I was a teenager; I had been out fishing & got the car stuck in the mud when we were ready to go...while I was pushing & the guy in the seat had his foot on the gas, I was literally COVERED head to to in mud! The car wash made the most sense at that point.... :lol: :lol: :lol:
TNRabbit

From FrankieD's lips to your ears: Sunfire - a quiet box of endless power.

Sunfire TG-IV/400~7 Amp
Carver SD/A-360 CDP
Benchmark DAC-1
Sony SACD/DVD-A
Active bi-amp: Ashly XR-1001 & 2 Rane PEQ-15s
Main: HotRodded AL-IIIs
Sub: Klipsch RT-12d
Center: Sunfire CRS-3c
Surround: Sunfire CRS-3 (x 2)

OconeeOrange wrote:"Gary likes to play it 'loud' as do I. His system begs you turn it up until you die"

RIP WIlliam B. Dibble, 1948-2012. I'll miss you my friend.
<<

Zoot Horn

SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post Mon Sep 08, 2008 5:48 am

treitz3 wrote:If you plan on doing any laundry, please remember to bring a little detergent and softeners. Whatever you would use in your own house for your own laundry.

[EDIT:] I was informed today that the cabins do include laundry detergent. My apologies.

Tom,, regarding the softners,, do you think we should use,, "ocean breeze" or moutain fresh? :D
<<

OBI56

SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post Mon Sep 08, 2008 6:05 am

zoothorn wrote:
treitz3 wrote:If you plan on doing any laundry, please remember to bring a little detergent and softeners. Whatever you would use in your own house for your own laundry.

Tom,, regarding the softners,, do you think we should use,, "ocean breeze" or moutain fresh? :D

Best to use unscented; mountain fresh might arouse the sasquatch ..... :lol:
<<

Zoot Horn

SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post Mon Sep 08, 2008 6:08 am

Oh yeah,, forgot about that,, :lol:

Return to CARVERFEST 08'