FAQ  •  Register   •  Gallery •  Login

It is currently Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:30 am

Carverfest was all that.

<<

engtaz

"TAZ"

Post Mon Sep 15, 2008 7:39 pm

Carverfest was all that.

Thank you Toy Maker and Treitz3 for all you work for setting up Carverfest 2008. Magnaryder, you have severely spoiled me. Thank you Thanks you for all your hard work cooking and entertaining. It was a absolute pleasure to meet everyone of you. Dreamer, sorry I did not have enough time to talk to you. This group of people were outstanding individuals. Everyone was great to talk to and were a pleasure to be around. Bob Carver is all that. He answered any and all questions. He is very approachable and courteous. When he can to my door the first night for directions, he had to put up with an excited fan boy. jvandyke_texas, it was a absolute pleasure to have you as a cabin mate. Thanks you for putting up with me and my son. Everyone who brought a system, Thank you. Sasquatch and TNRabbit, thank you for bring your Carver speaker. I have never seen or heard them before and their size is a lot to ask for someone to pack up and bring all the way to Carverfest. Thank you for your efforts. Everyone's systems were great. There was a big variety of setups to look at and listen to.
DSC_2929.JPG
DSC_2929.JPG (3.8 MiB) Viewed 1019 times

The attachment DSC00489.JPG is no longer available

DSC00489.JPG
DSC00489.JPG (1.9 MiB) Viewed 1020 times

DSC_3021.JPG
DSC_3021.JPG (2.82 MiB) Viewed 992 times

Sorry for the sizes

I had a fantastic time. Thanks to all.

engtaz
Roy
Attachments
DSC_2971.JPG
DSC_2971.JPG (4.64 MiB) Viewed 1159 times
engtaz

Carver M4.0T in front channels to Caver AL VI's in SACD & 2 Channel setup
C 16, PT 2400, Slim Device, Carver TX-8, 490T and Rega TT w Grado Gold cart in the 2 channel setup
Bogen SRB20 is computer amp
Carver PM-350 donated for youth church use
<<

bigerik

TFM-25

Post Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:13 pm

Re: Carverfest was all that.

Great pics.
An awesome time I am sure it was.
Thanks
TFM-45, M1.0t, C-19, CT-27v - More to come! :)
<<

stevewithrow

SILVER-7t

Post Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:22 pm

I would like to thank all of you that took time out and shared your experiance with us who could not make it....For me I looked forward every day to a new post from Carver Fest...What a special time it must have been for all...!!!

Glad that everyone made it home safe... :o
<<

F1nut

SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post Tue Sep 16, 2008 2:39 pm

Roy,

Great to meet you and a pleasure to hang out with you.

Folks, I'm still amazed how this guy can run all over the place in pretty effing hot and most definitely humid weather and not break a sweat.......not even one bead!!!

Jesse
Political Correctness...defined

A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

In a recent press conference, President Obama remarked, "If I had a city, it would look just like Detroit."

Return to CARVERFEST 08'