FAQ  •  Register   •  Gallery •  Login

It is currently Wed Oct 01, 2014 7:26 pm

Ah.....home.......

<<

dyeraudio

TFM-75

Post Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:34 pm

Ah.....home.......

Well I finally returned home to 10 inches of water in the basement. :x :x :x ....Rained its ASS off while I was gone.....I am going to try to cover everything in one post here....First, thanks to everyone who made CarverFest possible... I am quite sure after experiencing CarverFest '08 that it takes quite alot of work. =D> =D> =D> Second, Thank you Mr Bob Carver for your hospitality and EVERYTHING you did this year at CarverFest. \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ Third, thanks to all the attendees for welcoming me AND my father to the Fest! I wasn't sure how it would go not knowing anyone except from chatting behind the keyboard. I feel that I have made quite a few good friends this year. I will not ramble on because all who attended know what an amazing time it was so I just wanted to post a VERY gracious thank you to everyone we met this year. Lastly, congrats to Weitrhino AND Skip for their winnings! Listening to the various systems this weekend was very enjoyable ! We look forward to seeing everyone again next year! Thank you for an amazing weekend! :D :D :D :D
CARVER CT-29V, CARVER TFM-45 (Rita-furbished) ,CARVER SD/A 490t, LINN Keilidh speakers, PS Audio I/C's, PS Audio Statement & Plus Speaker Cables, APC Line-R 600 conditioner, Vibra-Cones
<<

engtaz

"TAZ"

Post Tue Sep 16, 2008 8:22 am

Re: Ah.....home.......

It was a pleasure meeting you and your dad. You are two very nice people.
engtaz

Carver M4.0T in front channels to Caver AL VI's in SACD & 2 Channel setup
C 16, PT 2400, Slim Device, Carver TX-8, 490T and Rega TT w Grado Gold cart in the 2 channel setup
Bogen SRB20 is computer amp
Carver PM-350 donated for youth church use
<<

dyeraudio

TFM-75

Post Tue Sep 16, 2008 8:35 am

Thank you Roy....It was nice to actually put faces with names.....I enjoyed your company and insight as well......make it home OK with the flat tire ????
CARVER CT-29V, CARVER TFM-45 (Rita-furbished) ,CARVER SD/A 490t, LINN Keilidh speakers, PS Audio I/C's, PS Audio Statement & Plus Speaker Cables, APC Line-R 600 conditioner, Vibra-Cones
<<

F1nut

SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post Tue Sep 16, 2008 2:34 pm

Scott,

Great to finally meet you.....and your dad. He had me cracked up more than once. It was nice to see the enthusiasm for audio in your eyes, enjoy the journey. I hope to see both of you the next time.

Jesse
Political Correctness...defined

A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

In a recent press conference, President Obama remarked, "If I had a city, it would look just like Detroit."
<<

frankieD

Frankie The Mouth

Post Tue Sep 16, 2008 2:43 pm

Scott sorry to hear about your problems upon returning home but you will overcome them. It was great meeting you and your compliment about cabinmates...right back at you. Your Dad was what in Brooklyn we would call "hot shit"... he kept me laughing.

Hope to see you next year unless I can get a "west coast fest" movement started. I'm looking for vemues now.

FrankieD

Return to CARVERFEST 08'