OconeeOrange's ONLY Warning

Cyber Hell is the place anyone, and everyone that chooses to not obey the unwritten rules of common courtesy will wind up.
OconeeOrange
"Forum Troll"
"Forum Troll"

OconeeOrange's ONLY Warning

Post by OconeeOrange » Tue May 02, 2017 4:44 pm

Funny that of all people you would be having dreams of Gary.
He and I kinda saw you as an unreliable con artist. He helped me build Y a r d crap and you will not even let those words to be posted here. Ha Ha, good fun!

I am sorry the members hinted (until you got the message) you were not popular at CarverFest. That is sad, and I disagree as you are the main one who should be there even as much as Bob.
It will certainly be much less with out you.
Funny, Tom is back in and you are out.

Toy Maker
Puppet Master

Re: OconeeOrange's ONLY Warning

Post by Toy Maker » Wed May 03, 2017 8:05 am

Bill, this is the only warning I will make to you.

I've put up with quite a bit of unnecessary bullshit from you over the years. But posting some shit like this in someone's obituary thread, shows what a complete piece of shit you really can be.
I'm done putting up with your bullshit. I don't need it, and it just won't continue. As a general rule, I don't ban or delete forum members, however in your case I am making an exception. Keep fucking with me, and you will vanish like a fart in the wind from this forum with no further warning.

You have also earned yourself the prestigious NEW title of "Forum Troll" for everyone's amusement. It's been 7 months since your last post... hope it's another 7 months till the next.

treitz3
"Julian"
"Julian"

Post by treitz3 » Wed May 03, 2017 7:38 pm

Well, it's about time you took notice. He is the sole reason for me abandoning my post here and leaving the forum altogether.

There was no other reason.

Tom
In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence.

The best way to enjoy digital music reproduction is to never listen to a good analogue reproduction.

Toy Maker
Puppet Master

Post by Toy Maker » Thu May 04, 2017 7:40 am

Well he won't be an issue anymore one way or another. Either he behaves, or he vanishes. It's that simple.

Miko1971
TFM-6cb

Post by Miko1971 » Thu May 04, 2017 8:48 pm

Wow...that was trippy.

treitz3
"Julian"
"Julian"

Reset....

Post by treitz3 » Wed May 10, 2017 6:58 pm

Thank you for your PM James. I read through all but the last link. To me, it wasn't funny, it was F'D up. I was apparently more cordial than I expected myself to be (even with the supposed deleted posts to clean up said thread(s)).

Bill, to you......if you are reading this. My offer still stands. You want a reset? I'm game. I have no hard feelings toward you.

Your call.

Tom
In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence.

The best way to enjoy digital music reproduction is to never listen to a good analogue reproduction.

Return to “Cyber Hell”