BigRed, Welcome to Cyber Hell

Cyber Hell is the place anyone, and everyone that chooses to not obey the unwritten rules of common courtesy will wind up.
treitz3
"Julian"
"Julian"

Not right now...

Post by treitz3 » Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:32 pm

I just spent a mortgage payment on my truck, just after having routine maintenance done on it. I'm tapped out at the moment. Life just isn't giving me a break here lately. Good news is, the wife and kid are healthy again. That's what's really important.
In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence.

The best way to enjoy digital music reproduction is to never listen to a good analogue reproduction.

OconeeOrange
"Forum Troll"
"Forum Troll"

Re: BigRed, Welcome to Cyber Hell

Post by OconeeOrange » Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:35 pm

Just so I can keep my 100% appreciated status here that I have worked so hard for, what did they do?
I don't want to mess up. :rolleyes:

treitz3
"Julian"
"Julian"

BigRed and Londonbarn....why they were sent to Cyberhell.

Post by treitz3 » Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:44 pm

They were the classic definition of a troll. They would argue over their own name if they had a chance and both of them severely messed up multiple threads at a time with the diarrhea that spewed out of their mouths. Basically, they just came in to stir things up. Thing is, these two clowns were relentless about it. Everyday, every hour, every subject.

They made it so bad, it was like trying to filter through SPAM just to get to the good stuff that makes this forum so great. I'm being serious too. They could take a thread that would normally have 5 posts with the question answered correctly and they would somehow make that same thread, along with many others 10 to 15 pages long. All of it was completely unnecessary.

The forum has been a sheer pleasure ever since "Cyberhell" was introduced and these two jackwagons were sent here. They are still members, they can still log in but the only place they can post is in Cyberhell. They were more than welcome to stay but I guess since they couldn't wreck the entire forum with their bullshit, they chose to leave.
In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence.

The best way to enjoy digital music reproduction is to never listen to a good analogue reproduction.

Return to “Cyber Hell”