WILD DOGS

Cyber Hell is the place anyone, and everyone that chooses to not obey the unwritten rules of common courtesy will wind up.
F1nut
SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post by F1nut » Fri Oct 19, 2007 12:43 am

Well, I'd have to say that Ray just showed his true colors. Do we have the BOZO button installed yet?
Political Correctness...defined

A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

Make America Great Again

Magnaryder
SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post by Magnaryder » Fri Oct 19, 2007 1:45 am

F1nut wrote:Well, I'd have to say that Ray just showed his true colors. Do we have the BOZO button installed yet?
No Jesse, I prefer to believe that most people are different in person and that anyone willing to take the trouble to show at an event, any event, should be granted fair passage based on their behavior in person. Most of the folks who managed to attend our resent get-together know I speak from conviction not some misplaced sense of selfworth. He was gone, weighed, measured and found wanting. We voted. James sentenced him and off to CyberHell he went. That event changed the tone of the Forum and I'm not sure if it set a good precedent. All things considered, I'd like to never see it happen again.

We loose contributers on my other lists all the time because they can't take the heat, don't read the welcome messages or FAQ and some of us that have been around for a decade or more take them to task on it. I'm here and choose to participate because I found a group of people I like and have something in common. If we're lucky we get to *share* this hobby with someone of like mind, and if we're luckier we are priviledged to learn something from another member we respect/or don't .....doesn't matter, as long as we learn. *I* don't think we should censor shit???..... Awww Hell No They Didin't !!!! .... any person that has a valid opinion, love of the hobby, and the knowledge base to back it up. I realize Chris was offering nothing and was here just to stir havoc and was contributing nothing to the knowledge base, but I have to wonder where it'll stop.

I don't condone ANYTHING Chris said, but if you send opposing/differing opinions away how do you ever expect to get anything out of this? This hobby is based on opposing notions, that's what makes it fun.

I'll give you an example of what I'm talking about. I'm not a tweekgeek. I do have 1 very expensive set of speaker wires Audio Note AN-9s, and with my old system worked very well and raised the resolution to the next level. When I acquired Lightstar wires became irrelevant. It really doesn't matter, cheapo Monster speaker cables or my $1400 AN-9s... no audible difference....to me. When I was at Carverfest I listened to Richard's system and found it was seriously tweeked...and the sound was out of this world. I talked to Richard and MadddMaxxx at length about cables. While my views are polar to theirs...I'm now willing the spend some $$ on cables they recommend simply because after meeting them, listening to Richard's rig and gaining some respect for both of them, I'm willing to make a leap of faith. *I* learned something...can we afford to shut that out?

ray
Magnaryder

Its going to be used equipment when I sell it, so it may as well be used equipment when I buy it.

"Racing is life, the rest of the time you're just sitting around."-Steve McQueen

F1nut
SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post by F1nut » Fri Oct 19, 2007 2:01 am

Key words.....
I realize Chris was offering nothing and was here just to stir havoc and was contributing nothing to the knowledge base, but I have to wonder where it'll stop.
Obviously, it stopped with the 2 a$$hats. The forum has been a pleasure, once again, to hang out in. There are more people joining in and more knowledge being shared now as opposed to before. I, for one, don't have a problem with that and I fail to see why you do.

As for giving a pass to those who could make it to CF. Honestly, I fail to see any logic in that comment. I know some that couldn't make it due to money issues and others, like me, have a business to run and could not take off at that time. Why that should make a difference to you is odd, to say the least.
Political Correctness...defined

A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

Make America Great Again

Toy Maker
Puppet Master

Post by Toy Maker » Fri Oct 19, 2007 2:39 am

I usually keep pretty quite on these subjects. I have said this before, and I'm going to say it again, A LITTLE LOUDER THIS TIME... PLAY NICELY I HAVE ABOUT HAD IT WITH THE FK'N BABY SH1T ON HERE. IT SOUNDS LIKE MY 10 AND 12 YEAR OLD DAUGHTERS BICKERING OVER WHO'S GOING TO TAKE A SHOWER 1ST TONIGHT. HOW OLD ARE YOU GUYS ?? LIKE IN YOUR 40'S-50'S 60'S... SH1T GROW THE FK UP ALREADY !!! IT'S A GODAMN FORUM. THE RULES ARE SIMPLE (THERE AREN'T ANY) UNLESS I HAVE TO GET IN THE MIDDLE AND START MAKING SOME... AND TRUST ME, YOU DON'T WANT THAT !! KEEP IT CIVIL. I CAN BE A BIGGER DIK THAN LONDON EVER WAS, JUST ASK MY FATHER ! EVERYONE HAS THE RIGHT TO THEIR OPINION, AND SO DO YOU. YOU JUST DON'T NEED TO TURN ((( MY ))) FORUM INTO A DAMN BITCHING RING.

GEORGE... CUT THE SH1T !! HE'S GONE. UNLESS YOU ARE MISSING HIM, AND WANT ME TO BRING HIM BACK TO GIVE YOU SOMEONE TO ARGUE WITH, DROP IT.

..... AND RAY... QUIT BEING A DIK... U'R NOT HELPING.

AGAINST MY PERSONAL OPINIONS, I DID WHAT I THOUGHT BEST FOR THE FORUM AS A WHOLE, BY BOOTING HIM OFF HERE... BUT IF THE SHIT IS GOING TO CONTINUE ANYWAY, HELL I ENJOYED THE ARGUING BACK AND FORTH MORE.

AND ON THE SUBJECT OF BOOTING HIM OFF.... I WANT TO BE VERY CLEAR, THAT I DID NOT BOOT HIM OFF BECAUSE I THOUGHT HE WAS THAT BIG OF A PAIN IN THE ASS... I DID IT BECAUSE I FIGURED IT WAS BETTER TO FORCE 1 MEMBER OUT, RATHER THAN LOSE 5 OR 10 MEMBERS BECAUSE OF HIM.

I'M 33 AND MOST OF YOU ARE MUCH OLDER THAN ME, I WOULD EXPECT YOU TO BE ABLE TO DEAL WITH THESE SITUATIONS AS ADULTS. IT'S JUST A FORUM, AT THE END OF THE DAY... WHO REALLY GIVES A FUK ?!?!?! YOUR WORLD WILL NOT END BASED ON WHAT HAPPENS ON HERE.

JUST BECAUSE I CAN... AND FEEL LIKE IT AT THIS MOMENT FUCK YOU ONE AND ALL FOR BEING A PAIN IN MY ASS TONIGHT !!!!!

CAUSE TOMORROW, I WON'T GIVE A SH1T. AND YOU SHOULDN'T EITHER !!!!!!!

So, now that that's said....

Return to “Cyber Hell”