WHO PISSED OFF LONDONBARN??????????????????????????????????

Cyber Hell is the place anyone, and everyone that chooses to not obey the unwritten rules of common courtesy will wind up.
bob p
SILVER-7t

Post by bob p » Fri Oct 19, 2007 1:21 am

i'm sitting down.
Carver Preamps: C-1, C-2, BillD's JVD-modded C-4000, C-9
Carver Amplifiers: BillD's C-500, M-1.5t (4) PM-1.5 (4) M-500t (2)
Repair/Restoration/Upgrade expert for all of these components.

F1nut
SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post by F1nut » Fri Oct 19, 2007 1:23 am

DaveS wrote:I thought someone had gotten a picture of him and posted it somewhere. I got this today.

I DO NOT GIVE PERMISSION to have my Image/Photo/Drawing/ or Likeness in any way shape , or form, be put on your forum (CARVER AUDIO forum), nor do I give permission to use my "londonbarn" moniker to be used in anyway, shape , or form...... BOTH the pictures and said moniker,and my name shall NOT be used on the forum NOR at ANY meetings , gatherings, Carverfests (from 2007, 2008 onwards)....UNLESS I am present at the meetings to monitor, or made able to post any rebuttal that is necessary to refute slander...... You CANNOT have it both ways, prevent me from being able to defend the multiple slanderous comments, nor just go and freely post images of me without being present , NOR without my premission..................Is that clear Sir.............................the forum WAS fun, now it is over.....................you cannot prevent some one from defending himself, while others (lesser minds) just go on freely posting what ever they like (intoxicated or no) on an international forum wihtout "said" representation........If you cannot handle your forum properly, and the people within it, dont own it....................

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

You'll always be a joke to me.
Political Correctness...defined

A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

Make America Great Again

bob p
SILVER-7t

Post by bob p » Fri Oct 19, 2007 1:27 am

drawing? he says you can't create a drawing?

what's next? you're not allowed to think about him?
Carver Preamps: C-1, C-2, BillD's JVD-modded C-4000, C-9
Carver Amplifiers: BillD's C-500, M-1.5t (4) PM-1.5 (4) M-500t (2)
Repair/Restoration/Upgrade expert for all of these components.

Toy Maker
Puppet Master

Post by Toy Maker » Fri Oct 19, 2007 2:34 am

bob p wrote:i think that when a member gets banned from a forum, its not at all uncommon for them to respond by with a follow-up request that their content be removed from the forum. quite a few forums honor this request. it doesn't seem like an unreasonable thing to do. just purge his users account and all of his posts and forget about him.
Not going to happed... I have seen it done, and it will screw up a bunch of threads, and they stop making sense, when you start deleting posts here and there.

Furthermore...
I usually keep pretty quite on these subjects. I have said this before, and I'm going to say it again, A LITTLE LOUDER THIS TIME... PLAY NICELY I HAVE ABOUT HAD IT WITH THE FK'N BABY SH1T ON HERE. IT SOUNDS LIKE MY 10 AND 12 YEAR OLD DAUGHTERS BICKERING OVER WHO'S GOING TO TAKE A SHOWER 1ST TONIGHT. HOW OLD ARE YOU GUYS ?? LIKE IN YOUR 40'S-50'S 60'S... SH1T GROW THE FK UP ALREADY !!! IT'S A GODAMN FORUM. THE RULES ARE SIMPLE (THERE AREN'T ANY) UNLESS I HAVE TO GET IN THE MIDDLE AND START MAKING SOME... AND TRUST ME, YOU DON'T WANT THAT !! KEEP IT CIVIL. I CAN BE A BIGGER DIK THAN LONDON EVER WAS, JUST ASK MY FATHER ! EVERYONE HAS THE RIGHT TO THEIR OPINION, AND SO DO YOU. YOU JUST DON'T NEED TO TURN ((( MY ))) FORUM INTO A DAMN BITCHING RING.

GEORGE... CUT THE SH1T !! HE'S GONE. UNLESS YOU ARE MISSING HIM, AND WANT ME TO BRING HIM BACK TO GIVE YOU SOMEONE TO ARGUE WITH, DROP IT.

..... AND RAY... QUIT BEING A DIK... U'R NOT HELPING.

AGAINST MY PERSONAL OPINIONS, I DID WHAT I THOUGHT BEST FOR THE FORUM AS A WHOLE, BY BOOTING HIM OFF HERE... BUT IF THE SHIT IS GOING TO CONTINUE ANYWAY, HELL I ENJOYED THE ARGUING BACK AND FORTH MORE.

AND ON THE SUBJECT OF BOOTING HIM OFF.... I WANT TO BE VERY CLEAR, THAT I DID NOT BOOT HIM OFF BECAUSE I THOUGHT HE WAS THAT BIG OF A PAIN IN THE ASS... I DID IT BECAUSE I FIGURED IT WAS BETTER TO FORCE 1 MEMBER OUT, RATHER THAN LOSE 5 OR 10 MEMBERS BECAUSE OF HIM.

I'M 33 AND MOST OF YOU ARE MUCH OLDER THAN ME, I WOULD EXPECT YOU TO BE ABLE TO DEAL WITH THESE SITUATIONS AS ADULTS. IT'S JUST A FORUM, AT THE END OF THE DAY... WHO REALLY GIVES A FUK ?!?!?! YOUR WORLD WILL NOT END BASED ON WHAT HAPPENS ON HERE.

JUST BECAUSE I CAN... AND FEEL LIKE IT AT THIS MOMENT FUCK YOU ONE AND ALL FOR BEING A PAIN IN MY ASS TONIGHT !!!!!

CAUSE TOMORROW, I WON'T GIVE A SH1T. AND YOU SHOULDN'T EITHER !!!!!!!

So, now that that's said....

DaveS
The OverLord of CarverAudio.com

Post by DaveS » Fri Oct 19, 2007 10:33 am

Toy Maker must have had a bad day at work.

Toy Maker Admin
Site Admin

Post by Toy Maker Admin » Fri Oct 19, 2007 11:56 am

DaveS wrote:Toy Maker must have had a bad day at work.
SHUT UP OR U'R NEXT !!!!!!!!!!

Return to “Cyber Hell”