Pittsburgh Head-Fi get together

Meetings / Gatherings
Magnaryder
SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Pittsburgh Head-Fi get together

Post by Magnaryder » Mon Aug 06, 2018 1:10 pm

Mark Lucas(of LucasLabs fame) sent me a link to a HeadFi meet at Music to My Ear in the north hills of Pittsburgh. Sherry and I went over to give some of the new cans a listen. We got to put an ear on some of Audeze' ewest efforts that are still in prototype. I'm still head over heels in love with their LCD-2s. One day.... I spent a bit of time with the McIntosh headphone amp

and a Dennis Had unit that was very tasty. II really liked the Had unit with the original LCD-2s.

Music to My Ear has great selection of gear and new/used vinyl.

Getting alot of attention were Schiit's Yggdrasil and Gungnir multi-bit DACs. If you haven't heard RedBook thru Yggdrasil, you haven't heard redbook yet.
IMG_4582.JPG

We met some nice folks and had a good time putting an ear of gear I wouldn't ordinarily get to hear.

Amar and the local headfi guys put on a good time. Not to be missed if you're in the area.

ray
Attachments
IMG_4582.JPG
IMG_4581.JPG
Magnaryder

Its going to be used equipment when I sell it, so it may as well be used equipment when I buy it.

"Racing is life, the rest of the time you're just sitting around."-Steve McQueen

Magnaryder
SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Re: Pittsburgh Head-Fi get together

Post by Magnaryder » Mon Aug 06, 2018 1:17 pm

The attachment IMG_4585.JPG is no longer available
IMG_4585.JPG
Schiit's Gungnir multibit DAC

ray
Magnaryder

Its going to be used equipment when I sell it, so it may as well be used equipment when I buy it.

"Racing is life, the rest of the time you're just sitting around."-Steve McQueen

Magnaryder
SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Re: Pittsburgh Head-Fi get together

Post by Magnaryder » Mon Aug 06, 2018 1:19 pm

IMG_4587.JPG
Yggdrqasil and the Dennis Had headphone amp.

TASTY

ray
Magnaryder

Return to “Mini Fests / Get Togethers”