Memorial Day impromptu meet in Southern Maryland?

Meetings / Gatherings
Mr. M-500t
(pair of) SILVER-7 TUBE AMPs

Post by Mr. M-500t » Mon May 28, 2007 10:58 pm

Glad you got you engine fixed TNRabbit,
A man without a truck is a man without his load ! #-o #-o #-o
I had to spring for a new waterfall pump today and then I went and bought a multi colored Led Fountain too.......all for the stupid "Gold Fish" pond. Its fun I guess? kinda nice to kick the feet up along the edge with a nice cold one and listen to the water and watch the stupid "Gold Fish". #-o #-o #-o

weitrhino
SILVER-7t

Post by weitrhino » Mon May 28, 2007 11:11 pm

Dreamer wrote:
Now I'm thinking I might have to try and have a "Last-Ditch Listening Day" before I leave the area. Nelson said he was going to be out of town next weekend, but I'm seriously thinking of putting the Dreamer System up for public scrutiny next weekend... Let me think about it for a day or two...

--Richard

Thursday, Friday, or Saturday pretty much I could get free. Heck, I work in Elkridge the other 4 days of the week, but the company vehicle only allows for company use or a direct commute. If my beautiful wife will allow, I'll be there. ( nudge, nudge )

skip
aka (Sasquach)

Post by skip » Tue May 29, 2007 3:34 pm

Rick,
I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one that has to deal with a better half that want's a "goldfish" pond. We were out pricing the componants she wants and that sucker is gonna set me back at least a grand by the time all is finished. Oh well, can't complain. She never complains about my audio addiction, at least until I told her last night that I just spent $115 on a pair of speaker cables (thanks Bill) and told her what a great deal it was. She replied, "all I've ever asked for is a fish pond and a playstation and I don't have either yet." Sooooo, looks like this week I'll start buying stuff for her pond and looking for a deal on a playstation.

Mr. M-500t
(pair of) SILVER-7 TUBE AMPs

Post by Mr. M-500t » Tue May 29, 2007 9:41 pm

Get it done Skip,
It gives Her and You something to do together and it's very relaxing after a long day at work. I bitch a-lot about it but I love it. There is nothing better than coming home at night, grabbing a cold one, kicking the feet up on the edge of the pond and relaxing to the sound of a water fall.

Now if I can just keep the Coon's out ! ](*,) ](*,) ](*,)

skip
aka (Sasquach)

Post by skip » Wed May 30, 2007 7:35 am

Yeah, I like the sound of water too. By the way, If you want some Koy for a good price (free), the small lake that the D River flows out of on hwy 101 between Tillamook and Lincoln City is full of 'em. A few doughballs or meal worms on a #14 hook will save you big bucks. The D River is the world's shortest river. Approx. 110 yards long between the lake and the Pacific.

Return to “Mini Fests / Get Togethers”