A-760X SHILL BIDDER

Problems with E-bay? Let us know.

Moderator: Audioshopper

snow
TFM-25

A-760X SHILL BIDDER

Post by snow » Mon Apr 09, 2007 12:06 pm

this auction has problems. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... &rd=1&rd=1 He has a shill bidder pushing up the bid. 100% of this bidders bids have been with him. and has been registered for a week or so. the shill bidder is katlyn300 he or she has 8 seperate auctions that they have bid on with this seller in the last week or so. he has done this in the past also with another bidder. 717gwendolyn he
or she has been with him since the beggining item he has sold, and has also bid on several different types of things. I really wanted to bid on this amp but now that I know hes a cheater. I think theres something more serious wrong with this amp and he knows it. How does one turn him into ebay any how? REGARDS SNOW

hongman
Newbie 50+

Shill bidders

Post by hongman » Mon Apr 09, 2007 11:08 pm

Hi Snow, take a look at the amp's auction page and scroll toward the bottom. There should be a link saying something like "Report this Auction to ebay". If you know the other suspect auction numbers, include those in your description of the reason why you suspect this seller of using shills. Although I have read this forum's posts numerous posts on ebay's failings (I have been burned on 1 auction, and PayPal refused to reimburse me), the vast majority of my experinces with ebay have been favorable, and their security department has responded to my concerns about a fraudulent auction just a few weeks ago. Good Luck and keep up your vigilence in notifying the list of fishy smellin' sellers. Steve =D>

snow
TFM-25

Post by snow » Tue Apr 10, 2007 8:03 pm

Thanks hongman. It looks like the auction has been removed. REGARDS SNOW

Return to “E-Bay Boondoggles”