FAQ  •  Register   •  Gallery •  Login

It is currently Sun Apr 20, 2014 7:01 am

CARVER SERVICE

<<

Rolland

Post Fri Mar 17, 2006 5:46 am

CARVER SERVICE

The Carver Service Center is now open! We service the entire line of Carver & phase Linear products. Sunfire has given us the privilege of taking over the service of these products and we purchased the entire parts inventory to assure the performance of your Carver product to factory specification. You can contact Carver Audio Repair
@ Hi-Tech Audio (503) 618-7605 Or visit our website @ http://www.carveraudiorepair.com
<<

George

SILVER-7t

Post Sat Mar 18, 2006 6:30 am

Thanks for picking up the ball Rolland.
<<

paulc

Post Wed May 24, 2006 9:48 am

Oh I think this news is quite good, I have a C-1000 and really want it to last for another 5 years (must say, I've just gone hi-def and the lack of appropriate inputs on the C-1000 is an issue, so I'll probably not use it for the next 10 years, etc.).

Rolland, I'm curious about one big achilles heel, the remote. While the unit CAN be operated by front panel controls, lacking a remote and I'd have to replace the unit (not only is it the "get up and go towards the TV, but the receiver is below the TV, so it means kneeling down on the floor and I don't have good knees).

Do you have parts for the remote? My guess is that essentially it's one board with all electronics, etc. on it.
<<

treitz3

"Julian"
"Julian"

Post Sun Feb 01, 2009 12:24 am

Re: CARVER SERVICE

Rolland, it would be nice if questions like this would be answered. There is only two years worth of posts to go through. A "little" bit of support and communication could have gone a long way toward making you a staple in this community. This is not directed at you but at a former member that was a staple of this community.

At this point, I'm not sure whether he will be missed or not. Time and actions will tell.
In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence.

The best way to enjoy digital music reproduction is to never listen to a good analogue reproduction.

Robert R. - "Did you see my North Korea analogy? I should have named it Carversite.kim"

Return to CARVER Equipment Repair/Help Forum