FAQ  •  Register   •  Gallery •  Login

It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 8:50 pm

Rita's is gone. Bob's name is now on the company!

<<

thuffman03

!! CarverFest Evictee !!

Post Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:52 am

Rita's is gone. Bob's name is now on the company!

Just saw that Rita's site has changed and now has Bob's name as the repair center.

http://www.carverservice.com/index.html
Some cool Carver stuff!
<<

Toy Maker

Puppet Master

Post Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:24 am

Re: Rita's is gone. Bob's name is now on the company!

That's cool =D>
Whatever you do in life will be insignificant, but it's very important that you do it... because nobody else will.

‎~You think Einstein walked around thinkin' everyone was a bunch of dumb shits?~

SHUT UP AND ENJOY THE MUSIC!
╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮
<<

Don

(pair of) SILVER-7t's

Post Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:26 am

See that Bob will offer "Loudspeaker re-coning services are also available". Wonder what the charge is to re-cone Plats and Silvers for those in need of that issue?

This may be option #?, whatever number we are on. We can check with him at Carverfest.

In the meantime, I will shoot an e-mail to contact address for general info regarding this issue.
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead.
— Thomas Paine

"Try not to become a man of success, but rather a man of value" Albert Einstein

"Politicians are the only people in the world who create problems and then campaign against them". Charlie Reese

"The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living." Brad Shurett

"Kindness is a language that the Deaf can hear and the Blind can see." Mark Twain

RIP Bill D.
<<

elgrau

SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:34 am

Nice site...! $270 flat fee for Carver amp repair.....sounds great! (see site for details...).
Family room: 400 disk changer with PS Audio Digital Link III DAC; Technics SL-1100A TT. QED Quenx1 IC's from DAC & TT to Adcom GTP-602 preamp/Tuner. AudioQuest King Cobra IC's from preamp to M1.0t mk-II opt2. QED Silver Spirals 4M wires to EPI 1000’s.
Living room: AudioQuest Black Mamba 8M IC's from family room preamp to Barcus-Berry 2002R Sonic Maximizer to GlowPower Zyxt IC's to Sunfire 300x2 to Nordost 6M bi-source wires to AOS 28" MDF spherical speakers using six 8" woofers and eight 1" dome tweeters symm. arranged around the surface.
SS system: CX-995V DVD to AV-705x 5 channel amp (center/rears) & M1.0t mk-II opt2(fronts).
Garage: TLM-3600 CDP to MXR150 Receiver (pre) to TFM-42 to EPI 400 speakers.
<<

TNRabbit

(pair of) SILVER-7 TUBE AMPs

Post Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:36 am

Don wrote:See that Bob will offer "Loudspeaker re-coning services are also available". Wonder what the charge is to re-cone Plats and Silvers for those in need of that issue?

This may be option #?, whatever number we are on. We can check with him at Carverfest.

In the meantime, I will shoot an e-mail to contact address for general info regarding this issue.

I guarantee you that if Bob had a solution to the ALS surround refoam issue, we'd know about it. I'm guessing this is for OTHER speakers~
TNRabbit

From FrankieD's lips to your ears: Sunfire - a quiet box of endless power.

Sunfire TG-IV/400~7 Amp
Carver SD/A-360 CDP
Benchmark DAC-1
Sony SACD/DVD-A
Active bi-amp: Ashly XR-1001 & 2 Rane PEQ-15s
Main: HotRodded AL-IIIs
Sub: Klipsch RT-12d
Center: Sunfire CRS-3c
Surround: Sunfire CRS-3 (x 2)

OconeeOrange wrote:"Gary likes to play it 'loud' as do I. His system begs you turn it up until you die"

RIP WIlliam B. Dibble, 1948-2012. I'll miss you my friend.
<<

Scarabeo

SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:53 pm

Who helped with Financing the new Repair center? I hope not D Trump! "Bob - your Fired" :lol: :lol: :lol: Don't need that now do we...
BillD, You will be forever with us! RIP until we meet again on the other side...
<<

OconeeOrange

SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:54 pm

Scarabeo wrote:Who helped with Financing the new Repair center? I hope not D Trump! "Bob - your Fired" :lol: :lol: :lol: Don't need that now do we...

What ??
<<

kingman

Post Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:07 pm

Good to see Bob "back in action" as he should be. I'm sure he will offer superior service to his clients. =D> 8) :D
In reality, it only matters what it sounds like to YOU!!!
<<

Toy Maker

Puppet Master

Post Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:17 pm

](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,)
You guys are like a moth to a flame
Whatever you do in life will be insignificant, but it's very important that you do it... because nobody else will.

‎~You think Einstein walked around thinkin' everyone was a bunch of dumb shits?~

SHUT UP AND ENJOY THE MUSIC!
╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮
<<

Mr. M-500t

Post Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:51 pm

I see the makings of a whole new company with the experience he has on board. Very cool indeed. =D> =D> =D>
I know where my TFM-15cb and it's power supply problem are headed. 8)

Return to CARVER Equipment Repair/Help Forum