If you have Carver repair questions, or can help other users with repairs, this is the place for it
- Posts: 10
- Joined: Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:02 pm
I am getting nothing from my Carver AL-III left speaker. The speaker is definitely the problem. How to I access the fuses? What are the proper fuses, and where might I buy them?
- Posts: 39
- Joined: Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:49 am
Cooper Electronics Technologies 1-888-414-2645 MDQ-4 dual element time delay.
- (pair of) SILVER-7 TUBE AMPs
- Posts: 6368
- Joined: Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:10 pm
- Location: Upstate South Carolina
They are accessible from the rear of the speaker. Test with a multi meter.
In reality, it only matters what it sounds like to YOU!!!
- SILVER-7 TUBE AMP
- Posts: 2654
- Joined: Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:56 pm
- Location: manning, sc
Fuses, we don't need any stinking fuses....
CarverFest: I just go for the arts and crafts