Carver amp filler pieces

If you have Carver repair questions, or can help other users with repairs, this is the place for it
EndersShadow
TFM-55

Carver amp filler pieces

Post by EndersShadow » Sun Feb 14, 2016 7:00 pm

Posting this for someone on Club Polk since its Carver specific and figured one of you smart fella's might have a pair of these to sell. I'd be glad to put him in touch with you or vice versa if you have them...

From looking I think they are for the AV-X05x series but I am waiting to hear back.

Link to thread: http://forum.polkaudio.com/discussion/1 ... nts#latest

Original post text and picture below

---------------------------------------------------------
This is a long shot. Due to size restraints i cant use the rack mounts in my entertainment center and had to take them out. Carver made a screw in insert to fill the small gap. I will try to attach a picture of what i need.

I need them for (2) A500x and (1) A 220.
Thanks guys.

http://cd8ba0b44a15c10065fd-24461f391e2 ... 3djkxb.jpg
"You were on my Ignore List, but you are too damn entertaining, like a circus monkey, so I took you off" - H9
"We shouldn't laugh at people like you, we should pray for them. You have my prayers for a speedy rehabilitation you sad, silly little man" - Jstas

kingman
(pair of) SILVER-7 TUBE AMPs

Re: Carver amp filler pieces

Post by kingman » Sun Feb 14, 2016 8:15 pm

I believe I have a set of those. I can't post there but saw your post. Have him send me an email with dimensions needed to make sure. My addy is in my profile.
In reality, it only matters what it sounds like to YOU!!!

frenchguy
SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Re: Carver amp filler pieces

Post by frenchguy » Sun Feb 14, 2016 8:51 pm

Frankly I am shocked that you would have those Wayne!! :shock: :rolleyes: :lol: between wayne & Harry, you could probably find just about anything!! thank god for our two biggest Carver Hoarders!! 8) :lol: :lol: :D
Carver Silver 7t mono blocks, Carver M-4.0t & 2 tfm 42,s. ct-6 & ct-17, sda390t,TX11 tuner, jolida jd 100A. JBL L96 & JBL 4401,s W/Ribbon Tweeters, Dared SL-2000A tube preamp, Dared MP-5BT Integrated vacuum tube amp, 2 sets of Carver Amazing Silver speakers, oak & black. Carver Cinema 5.1 subwoofer & Tesla audio Carverfest satellite ribbon speakers & stands & Douglas connection cables

Return to “CARVER Equipment Repair/Help Forum”