I also tested the 110 V 6800 uF caps on the 100 V circuit. These capacitors have three connecting pins. One is to ground, the second is on the 100 V path and the third one does not seem to be connected to anything. Hovered one of the two caps shows the same tension (~ +40 V) both on the second and third pin. The negative side cap does not show tension on the third pin and is slightly higher (~-45 V). Is this normal? In both cases the output is flat. Should I replace these caps? If so with what? It seems hard to find caps with acceptable rating.
Thank you in advance for any advice to restore this great amp!
2. Electrovoice Interface D, Kenwood M2A, C2, CD (in Italy)
3. Allison One, Dynaco 400, APT Holman pre, Technics CD, Luxman turntable (in Italy)
4. ADS L-1290/II, Carver M 1.0t, C-1, Pioneer CD
5. Phase Linear Andromeda III , 200 II & 300 II, C4000 II, Sony X-307 ES CD
6. JBL L-36 Decade, Fisher X-500B tube receiver, Yamaha 720 CD
7. Etc. Etc. Etc.