Augusta, GA Police Report

Just want to BS about nothing... This is the place for it
Kahuna
TFM-45
Location: Area 51-Skunk Works Division - Space Age Materials Lab

Augusta, GA Police Report

Post by Kahuna » Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:24 pm

*Orville Smith, a store manager for Best Buy in Augusta, Georgia, told police he observed a male customer, later identified as Tyrone Jackson of Augusta, on surveillance cameras putting a laptop computer under his jacket... When confronted the man became irate, knocked down an employee, drew a knife and ran for the door.

Outside on the sidewalk were four Marines collecting toys for the "Toys for Tots" program. Smith said the Marines stopped the man, but he stabbed one of the Marines, Cpl. Phillip Duggan, in the back; the injury did not appear to be severe.

After Police and an ambulance arrived at the scene Cpl. Duggan was transported for treatment.

The subject was also transported to the local hospital with two broken arms, a broken ankle, a broken leg, several missing teeth, possible broken ribs, multiple contusions, assorted

lacerations, a broken nose and a broken jaw...injuries he sustained when he slipped and fell off of the curb after stabbing the Marine.

Now that was a well written Police report! =D>
"The only thing in this world that gives orders, is balls"

German engineering in the haus..........Jah!

I'm from the United States of KISS MY @$$

Handle every stressful situation like a dog: Piss on it and walk away..

OconeeOrange
"Forum Troll"
"Forum Troll"

Re: Augusta, GA Police Report

Post by OconeeOrange » Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:28 pm

Semper Fidelis

kingman
(pair of) SILVER-7 TUBE AMPs

Post by kingman » Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:33 pm

OconeeOrange wrote:Semper Fidelis
Ditto.....what he said... 8)
In reality, it only matters what it sounds like to YOU!!!

dyeraudio
TFM-75

Post by dyeraudio » Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:40 pm

While stationed at Camp Pendleton for basic training, my dad was at his turn to pass out mail in the barracks one week.....of course everyone got a piece of mail except for the barrack jackass.....this, of course was my dads fault......so one night this guy jumps on my dad in his bunk, puts his knees on my dads shoulders and tried his damndest to remove my dads nose :x ....well my dad let this go for a few weeks and then one night got up at 3 a.m. and walked over to this jackass' bunk, picked up his footlocker and threw it on him in bed breaking BOTH forearms....... =D> =D> =D>

Accident Report filed next day..............."Jackass" tripped while "sleepwalking" and broke both forearms....... :lol:
Last edited by dyeraudio on Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
CARVER CT-29V, CARVER TFM-45 (Rita-furbished) ,CARVER SD/A 490t, LINN Keilidh speakers, PS Audio I/C's, PS Audio Statement & Plus Speaker Cables, APC Line-R 600 conditioner, Vibra-Cones

Zoot Horn
SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post by Zoot Horn » Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:40 pm

Oh yeah. =D>

BrianT
Pair of Silver Sevens

Post by BrianT » Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:18 am

Kahuna wrote:
The subject was also transported to the local hospital with two broken arms, a broken ankle, a broken leg, several missing teeth, possible broken ribs, multiple contusions, assorted

lacerations, a broken nose and a broken jaw...injuries he sustained when he slipped and fell off of the curb after stabbing the Marine.

Now that was a well written Police report! =D>

Perfect Police report.
VPI Classic Turntable (black)
Transfiguration Phoenix Cartridge
Devialet 440PRO Mono Blocks
Audioprana SP/DIF-AES/EBU cable
Auralic Aires G2 Music Server
Audience AU24 USB cable
B&W 803D3 Speakers (black)
Auditorium 23 Speaker Cables
Raysonic CD-168 CDP (silver)
Carver TX11

helicopterpilotdoug
(pair of) SILVER-7t's

Post by helicopterpilotdoug » Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:13 am

Can you believe how dumb it was for the perp to try that with 4 Marines just outside the store?? Yep!! This guy should be put on the most stupid criminals show!! Outstanding police report! Too bad the perp "slipped and fell off of the curb"!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Sunfire: Theater Grand IV, Cinema Grand Signature.
Carver: TFM-45, PST-24 Cassette, Extra Carver Gear: CT-6, C-11 (S/N 00001).
Polk Audio: Mains SRS 2.1TL, Center CSiA6, Surrounds FXiA6 and FXiA4, Sub DSW MicroPro 1000, Extra Speakers SDA 2A, SDA 2Btl, Monitor 10A.
Turntable: Dual CS 714Q
Bluray/SACD: Oppo BDP 83SE
CD: Sony 330 300 Disk changer

http://www.douglasconnection.com

TNRabbit
R.I.P. Friend
R.I.P. Friend

Post by TNRabbit » Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:01 am

MIXTURE OF TRUE AND FALSE INFORMATION

Variations: In February 2011, there was an Australian version that altered U.S. Marines into Australian SAS Troopers, the Best Buy where the actual theft occurred into a Toys-R-Us, The Augusta Chronicle into The West Australian, and the unnamed American "local hospital" into the Royal Perth Hospital.

Origins: On 26 November 2010 (Black Friday) at about 1:15 p.m., those manning the surveillance cameras at a Best Buy in Augusta, Georgia, spotted a shopper cutting a Dell laptop computer from its packaging and stuffing it down his pants. According to police, store security personnel approached the suspect, 39-year-old Tracey Attaway of Waynesboro, Georgia, and asked him to return the merchandise. Attaway became angry, released the laptop, and ran out the front door, pulling a knife and knocking down a Best Buy employee in the process.

Outside the store's entrance were four Marines and seven volunteers collecting donations for Toys for Tots. One of them, Cpl. Phillip Duggan, clotheslined the running man, bringing him to the ground. The assailant regained his feet and swung his knife, stabbing Duggan, then was quickly tackled by several other Marines and members of the store's loss-prevention team, who held him in the parking lot until deputies arrived.

The injured Marine was taken to Eisenhower Army Medical Center and released after receiving stitches. He was well enough the next day to drop off a toy for donation at a nearby Walmart.

Cpl. Duggan's alleged attacker, Tracey Attaway, was jailed and charged with armed robbery, aggravated assault and possession of a knife in the commission of a crime. He was denied bond on 11 December 2010.

An account of this incident circulated via e-mail in December 2010 was presented as a 27 November Associated Press account of the incident. While the circulated account was indeed based on that very news article, it contained a paragraph not found in the original:
The suspect was transported to the local hospital with two broken arms, a broken leg, possible broken ribs, assorted lacerations and bruises he obtained when he fell trying to run after stabbing the Marine.
(The audience is supposed to read between the lines in the preceding text and conclude that the suspect did not fall but rather was beaten by the other three Marines.)

None of the news accounts examined indicated that Attaway was injured, either while being subdued or afterwards. That bit appears to be pure invention on the part of the person who inserted the additional paragraph into the news account, thereby transforming it into a "Don't mess with the Marines" object lesson.

Sources:

Emerson, LaTina. "Shoplifting Suspect Stabs Marine, Police Say."
Athens Banner-Herald. 27 November 2010.

Martin, Kyle. "Stabbed Marine Released from Hospital."
The Augusta Chronicle. 27 November 2010.

Associated Press. "Marine Stabbed by Suspected Shoplifter in Georgia."
26 November 2010.

The Augusta Chronicle. "Bond Is Denied in Black Friday Stabbing."
11 December 2010.
TNRabbit

From FrankieD's lips to your ears: Sunfire - a quiet box of endless power.

Sunfire TG-IV/400~7 Amp
Carver SD/A-360 CDP
Benchmark DAC-1
Sony SACD/DVD-A
Active bi-amp: Ashly XR-1001 & 2 Rane PEQ-15s
Main: HotRodded AL-IIIs
Sub: Klipsch RT-12d
Center: Sunfire CRS-3c
Surround: Sunfire CRS-3 (x 2)

OconeeOrange wrote:"Gary likes to play it 'loud' as do I. His system begs you turn it up until you die"

RIP WIlliam B. Dibble, 1948-2012. I'll miss you my friend.

beemers417
!! CarverFest Evictee !!

Post by beemers417 » Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:51 pm

Just when you feel good about something...The rabbit had to ruin it. :lol:
Gunter the wonder dog is watching you...

Return to “Way the Hell !! OFF TOPIC !!”