WILL IT EVER END ?!?!?!?

Admitting you have a problem, is the 1st step to recovery. Help a friend in need !!!
Toy Maker
Puppet Master

WILL IT EVER END ?!?!?!?

Post by Toy Maker » Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:15 pm

Just when you think you have it all... something pops up you just can't pass up. ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,)

This was my Father's Day present for my Father... well sort of... I made him pay for it, but as usual I did all the legwork for free :lol:
http://cgi.ebay.com/130535376300

Besides, how else would he replace his BLOWN Silver-9 Output Transformer ?!?! ](*,) ](*,) ](*,)

Martin1970
TFM-35

Re: WILL IT EVER END ?!?!?!?

Post by Martin1970 » Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:01 am

When that thing listed, it was pretty clear where it was headed.
Toy Maker wrote:Besides, how else would he replace his BLOWN Silver-9 Output Transformer ?!?! ](*,) ](*,) ](*,)
Don't you guys have a buddy that winds those things?
Rob or Bob or something or other ...
some dude.jpg
some dude.jpg (54.07 KiB) Viewed 998 times
Carverfest 10: Celebrating the life of our TNRabbit

nooshinjohn
SILVER-7t

Post by nooshinjohn » Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:51 am

I feel your pain brother, and am more than willing to help end your suffering.

Here at the OCCD Institute, we accept donations of all that harmful Carver gear that is impacting your life, causing you to impulsively hoard gear that you do not need. We offer assistance with easing withdrawl symptoms through a technique called "gear substitution". For each piece of Carver gear submitted, a Kraco amp, boombox, or Fisher-Price is returned to the patient as a placebo, thus curing their impulsive desire to hoard all things Carver.

(It should be noted that after this therepy, those that were resistant to it eventually shot themselves in the head...) :D :D :D
The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Polk Audio "Signature" Reference Series 1.2TL with complete mods, Pass Labs X1 two channel preamplifier Signed by Poppa himself, Pioneer PDD 9MkII SACD Player, Triangle Art Reference SE prototype, with Walker Precision speed controller and Origin Conqueror tonearm and Dynaudio 20x2, Pass Labs Xono twin chassis phono preamplifier, Pioneer Elite SC-65, Polk audio AB700/800 "in-wall" surrounds, Oppo BDP-93

Scarabeo
SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post by Scarabeo » Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:05 am

nooshinjohn wrote:I feel your pain brother, and am more than willing to help end your suffering.
Hallelujah Brother!!! Hallelujah...
BillD, You will be forever with us! RIP until we meet again on the other side...

Toy Maker
Puppet Master

Post by Toy Maker » Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:51 am

nooshinjohn wrote:I feel your pain brother, and am more than willing to help end your suffering.

Here at the OCCD Institute, we accept donations of all that harmful Carver gear that is impacting your life, causing you to impulsively hoard gear that you do not need. We offer assistance with easing withdrawl symptoms through a technique called "gear substitution". For each piece of Carver gear submitted, a Kraco amp, boombox, or Fisher-Price is returned to the patient as a placebo, thus curing their impulsive desire to hoard all things Carver.

(It should be noted that after this therepy, those that were resistant to it eventually shot themselves in the head...) :D :D :D
=D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

engtaz
"TAZ"

Post by engtaz » Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:55 am

Congrats James. =D> =D> =D> I know it's a pain with the tubes down for the count. It just doesn't sound the same.
engtaz

Carver M4.0T in front channels to Caver AL VI's in SACD & 2 Channel setup
C 16, PT 2400, Slim Device, Carver TX-8, 490T and Rega TT w Grado Gold cart in the 2 channel setup
Bogen SRB20 is computer amp
Carver PM-350 donated for youth church use

kingman
(pair of) SILVER-7 TUBE AMPs

Post by kingman » Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:17 am

Congrats Dave!!!! But make HIM pay????? [-X [-X [-X
In reality, it only matters what it sounds like to YOU!!!

Return to “OCCD... ( Obsessive Carver Collecting Disorder )”