OCCD... ( Obsessive Carver Collecting Disorder ) It's real !

Admitting you have a problem, is the 1st step to recovery. Help a friend in need !!!
Breaking Glass
M-400t CUBE

Re: OCCD... ( Obsessive Carver Collecting Disorder ) It's real !

Post by Breaking Glass » Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:33 pm

I believe I have OCCD (Obsessive Carver Collecting Disorder), OCCCD (Obsessive Classic Car Collecting Disorder), , OSCD (Obsessive Speaker Collecting Disorder (11 pair and 2 subwoofers)), OCIMCD (Obsessive Chevy Intake Manifold Collecting Disorder(you never know when you might just purchase an LS-6 car or a LT-1 car so you have to have the original manifolds just in case), and now ONIDTOCD (Obsessive Negative Income Due To Obsessive Collecting Disorders). I think I am beyond help.

Jag_97470
SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Re: OCCD... ( Obsessive Carver Collecting Disorder ) It's real !

Post by Jag_97470 » Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:09 pm

Breaking Glass wrote:I believe I have OCCD (Obsessive Carver Collecting Disorder), OCCCD (Obsessive Classic Car Collecting Disorder), , OSCD (Obsessive Speaker Collecting Disorder (11 pair and 2 subwoofers)), OCIMCD (Obsessive Chevy Intake Manifold Collecting Disorder(you never know when you might just purchase an LS-6 car or a LT-1 car so you have to have the original manifolds just in case), and now ONIDTOCD (Obsessive Negative Income Due To Obsessive Collecting Disorders). I think I am beyond help.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Now, that's funny! \:D/

Return to “OCCD... ( Obsessive Carver Collecting Disorder )”