Thanks to everyone

As of Wed Oct 08, 2:26 am our little forum is 4 years old.
maddmaxxx
(Pair of Silver 9t's)

-KUUL AND THE JAMES GANG !, [FUNK 49]

Post by maddmaxxx » Sun Oct 07, 2007 8:15 pm

-good deal...
-alot of information and 'yuks', here

-CF'07 was great !, and great to meet you guyzes !!!

x2 next year minimum......happy b-day
-* © Küül ®™ /mx...
-Too hip gotta book
-"Don't BAN me Bro!"...el/doro

tfm75
SILVER-7t

Post by tfm75 » Sun Oct 07, 2007 9:15 pm

Happy birthday Carveraudio.com

Thank you Toymaker and Dave for this great tool that the Forum has became. I've been checking out carveraudio since 97/98 and it's so cool that were all now a part of the great forum. Back than I never thought I would become the Carveraudio Manual go to person. Thanks for letting me be a part of what goes on in the background.

James could you shoot me a picture that was on the home page before the C1000 days. At Carverfest you said there was and earler picture on the home page, I sure would love to see what it was \:D/

Toy Maker
Puppet Master

Post by Toy Maker » Sun Oct 07, 2007 9:53 pm

Way way WAY back when, I had scanned this photo, and made it into a background for the site.

MaddHouseMouse
Newbie 50+

HAPPY B-DAY!!!

Post by MaddHouseMouse » Sun Oct 07, 2007 10:11 pm

Please imagine:

A velvet ensconsed Bill Murray singing the following:

"Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to youuuuuu, Happy Birthday Dear Forum members.......and those who created it and all others who might enjoy some threads or not......Happy Birthday to YOUUUUUUU!"

If you do not remember SNL and Bill Murray's lounge lizzard act, these lines will be lost on you.

Toodles,

MHM
Keeping the MaddMan in check.

TNRabbit
R.I.P. Friend
R.I.P. Friend

Post by TNRabbit » Mon Oct 08, 2007 5:26 am

=D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>
TNRabbit

From FrankieD's lips to your ears: Sunfire - a quiet box of endless power.

Sunfire TG-IV/400~7 Amp
Carver SD/A-360 CDP
Benchmark DAC-1
Sony SACD/DVD-A
Active bi-amp: Ashly XR-1001 & 2 Rane PEQ-15s
Main: HotRodded AL-IIIs
Sub: Klipsch RT-12d
Center: Sunfire CRS-3c
Surround: Sunfire CRS-3 (x 2)

OconeeOrange wrote:"Gary likes to play it 'loud' as do I. His system begs you turn it up until you die"

RIP WIlliam B. Dibble, 1948-2012. I'll miss you my friend.

stereo_dog
TFM-55

Post by stereo_dog » Mon Oct 08, 2007 5:39 am

I've never been into forums, at all. But, thanks to everyone here, especially James & Dave, I am hooked on this forum. I have learned so many things and really have gotten the "bug" to better my audio/video system. (I don't have a problem, though). I've also made some new friends, it can't be better than this.
(2) Silver Nine t's, TFM-4.0t, (4) M-500t, (2) M-1.0t, AV-705x, C-19, Sunfire TG-III, AL-III

Toy Maker
Puppet Master

Post by Toy Maker » Mon Oct 08, 2007 9:25 am

stereo_dog wrote:I've never been into forums, at all. But, thanks to everyone here, especially James & Dave, I am hooked on this forum. I have learned so many things and really have gotten the "bug" to better my audio/video system. (I don't have a problem, though). I've also made some new friends, it can't be better than this.
The hell it can't........ bring your ass to CarverFest, and see just how good it gets...

stereo_dog
TFM-55

Post by stereo_dog » Mon Oct 08, 2007 9:37 am

I'm working on it.
(2) Silver Nine t's, TFM-4.0t, (4) M-500t, (2) M-1.0t, AV-705x, C-19, Sunfire TG-III, AL-III

Mayank
Newbie 50+

Post by Mayank » Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:10 pm

Congratulations and Happy Birthday Forum!

Thank you Dave & James for creating this haunt - a place we can all put our feet up, get info on our cherished equipment, discuss and exchange views (sometimes rather strongly) ... but most of all, a home where we can truly be open, honest and be proud of being passionate about loving the Carver brand .... and be open for suggestions if your spouse sold your gear in your absence. =D>

Mayank

weitrhino
SILVER-7t

Post by weitrhino » Mon Oct 08, 2007 1:14 pm

This place is better than therapy! Or maybe it is thereapy! Either way it's a good place to put your feet up.

Metalbent
TFM-6cb

Post by Metalbent » Mon Oct 08, 2007 1:17 pm

Cheers!!

Walet is alot lighter since finding this site but the ears are much happier.
Sunfire TGP-3 & 4, Sunfire 300 x 2 amp, Carver TFM-15cb, (3)M-500t, TFM-45, TFM 4.0, HTR-880, CD/A 390t, C-9 , Amazing Silvers

Bass go thump <(. .)> play loud it must!

Toy Maker
Puppet Master

Post by Toy Maker » Mon Oct 08, 2007 1:18 pm

Metalbent wrote:Cheers!!

Walet is alot lighter since finding this site but the ears are much happier.
Glad we could help !!! \:D/

treitz3
"Julian"
"Julian"

Post by treitz3 » Mon Oct 08, 2007 1:45 pm

Metalbent wrote:Wallet is alot lighter since finding this site but the ears are much happier.
Amen brother! I could not agree with you more! :D ;)
In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence.

The best way to enjoy digital music reproduction is to never listen to a good analogue reproduction.

frankieD
Frankie The Mouth

So much more than thanks

Post by frankieD » Mon Oct 08, 2007 2:19 pm

Sorry I have not been posting lately, my Mom got sick and took my attention for awhile. She is doing fine now for 93.

Anyway to all the newbies in the last two months a belated welcome to the best thing you will find on the net.

To Tom "Treitz", thank you especially for the fest even though I wasn't able to attend. Your profile lists you as a CEO. I'm retired but I would hire you to run ANY company. What you accomplished with the fest was REALLY PHENOMENAL! YOU made it happen, Thank you.

Dreamer, the T-shirts allowed me to share some of the joy of the fest. What a great idea. Thank You.

To all the members for sharing information both elemental and complex.
You can learn things here that would cost money anywhere else. Thank You

A special thanks to Dave & Toymaker for creating the whole thing and keeping it going.

Wow that's more than I've written in the last three months, but I think you get the idea.

Frank.

frankieD
Frankie The Mouth

So much more than thanks

Post by frankieD » Mon Oct 08, 2007 2:19 pm

Sorry I have not been posting lately, my Mom got sick and took my attention for awhile. She is doing fine now for 93.

Anyway to all the newbies in the last two months a belated welcome to the best thing you will find on the net.

To Tom "Treitz", thank you especially for the fest even though I wasn't able to attend. Your profile lists you as a CEO. I'm retired but I would hire you to run ANY company. What you accomplished with the fest was REALLY PHENOMENAL! YOU made it happen, Thank you.

Dreamer, the T-shirts allowed me to share some of the joy of the fest. What a great idea. Thank You.

To all the members for sharing information both elemental and complex.
You can learn things here that would cost money anywhere else. Thank You

A special thanks to Dave & Toymaker for creating the whole thing and keeping it going.

Wow that's more than I've written in the last three months, but I think you get the idea.

Frank.

Return to “Oct. 8th marked the 4th Anniversary of the Fourm”