Issue with forum.....

Upcoming changes to be made to the forum
treitz3
"Julian"
"Julian"

Issue with forum.....

Post by treitz3 » Sat Mar 26, 2011 9:18 am

Hey James, I found a glitch in the forum I have not seen before until today. Check out this link...

viewforum.php?f=81

Nobody can post a new thread in this forum due to there not being a "post new topic" button. When you find the time, could you please add it back? I'm looking for a review from someone with a speaker they got last year and I can't ask in a new thread. Thanks in advance.
In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence.

The best way to enjoy digital music reproduction is to never listen to a good analogue reproduction.

Toy Maker
Puppet Master

Re: Issue with forum.....

Post by Toy Maker » Sat Mar 26, 2011 4:05 pm

That's interesting... Looks like the forum was changed over to a list, instead of a "forum"
No clue how that would have happened. I'll fix it later today.
Thanks for pointing it out.

treitz3
"Julian"
"Julian"

another one....

Post by treitz3 » Sat Apr 02, 2011 2:30 pm

Hey James, we can't start a new thread in this one either....

viewforum.php?f=120

I'll just start the new thread in the 2-channel forum in the meantime.
In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence.

The best way to enjoy digital music reproduction is to never listen to a good analogue reproduction.

treitz3
"Julian"
"Julian"

Re: Issue with forum.....

Post by treitz3 » Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:41 pm

I also logged out today because I cleared out my cache log and cookies. I was able to see all of the posts, no matter what section and I didn't have to be logged in. I thought you made it to where you had to become a member to see all of the posts?

Toy Maker
Puppet Master

Re: another one....

Post by Toy Maker » Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:42 pm

treitz3 wrote:Hey James, we can't start a new thread in this one either....

viewforum.php?f=120

I'll just start the new thread in the 2-channel forum in the meantime.
You didn't DIG deep enough.... You have to scroll DOWN to the appropriate forum:
Amplifiers: http://carveraudio.com/phpBB3/viewforum.php?f=49
PreAmps: http://carveraudio.com/phpBB3/viewforum.php?f=50
Tuners: http://carveraudio.com/phpBB3/viewforum.php?f=52

etc....

What you are looking at is probably the "Reviews" not the (actual FORUMs) the reviews were written it.

SCROLL DOWN, you'll see it: http://carveraudio.com/phpBB3/viewforum.php?f=79

treitz3
"Julian"
"Julian"

What the hell?

Post by treitz3 » Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:38 pm

So, we have a sub-sub forum? That's a new one. Why are the active topics up top and separate forums below? That's weird, I've never seen it that way before.

Return to “(( Site & Forum Updates ))”