Feedback

Upcoming changes to be made to the forum
OconeeOrange
"Forum Troll"
"Forum Troll"

Re: Feedback

Post by OconeeOrange » Mon Apr 18, 2011 5:46 pm

viewtopic.php?p=142806#p142806

Top right hand corner of the post where it says "POSTED", there is a small icon.
Right click on that.

treitz3
"Julian"
"Julian"

Testing....

Post by treitz3 » Mon Apr 18, 2011 5:48 pm

viewtopic.php?p=142807#p142807

viewtopic.php?p=136882#p136882

Ahh, sweet. Worked like a charm. Thank you. That is easier than numbers and it puts you right where you want to be. At the post referenced. The first one is the post above and the other one is the thread on the tube roadshow.

8) as hell!
In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence.

The best way to enjoy digital music reproduction is to never listen to a good analogue reproduction.

TDT
Firestarter

Re: Just spotted this, TDT

Post by TDT » Tue Apr 19, 2011 1:39 pm

Yeah, I left an answer for him. There's no bug. ;)

About the snipping thing... The way it works is that only the LAST quoted comment is shown, not ALL of them. That way it won't be a mess. It seems obvious to me that if someone wants to answer to A comment, it will quote THAT comment only. If not, only the last comment remains quoted. Don't know, it's up to you guys. And James. 8-[

And about post numbers, sure, I can do that fairly easy. But, again, it's up to you. To be honest, seems a little pointless to me, as you can easily copy the comment title link (all the comments titles are links) and paste it in your reply or PM.

treitz3
"Julian"
"Julian"

Post by treitz3 » Mon May 02, 2011 11:27 pm

viewforum.php?f=81

Unless I missed it, we're back here again. I can't post a new thread on this link. Last time, James said it was at the bottom [and it was, for some reason].....I still can't find it, regardless.
In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence.

The best way to enjoy digital music reproduction is to never listen to a good analogue reproduction.

Toy Maker
Puppet Master

Post by Toy Maker » Tue May 03, 2011 2:14 am

Copy and Paste... start practicing !

Each post has it's own little star, and each one has different numbers in the links.

RIGHT CLICK ON THE DOT... then COPY LINK...
If you do it right, you'll get this when you paste

Code: Select all

http://www.carveraudio.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=142806#p142806
Now go to the next post, and COPY its link, and paste... It's pretty easy

http://www.carveraudio.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=142882#p142882

http://www.carveraudio.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=142701#p142701
If you get anything different, you are doing something wrong.

treitz3
"Julian"
"Julian"

Post by treitz3 » Tue May 03, 2011 3:28 pm

treitz3 wrote:viewforum.php?f=81

Unless I missed it, we're back here again. I can't post a new thread on this link. Last time, James said it was at the bottom [and it was, for some reason].....I still can't find it, regardless.
James, I believe you read too quickly. I know how to get the reference to a particular post. What I can not do is post a new thread. You guys fixed it about three weeks or so ago but the new thread button is missing....at least on this link.

OconeeOrange
"Forum Troll"
"Forum Troll"

Post by OconeeOrange » Tue May 03, 2011 4:37 pm

treitz3 wrote:
treitz3 wrote:viewforum.php?f=81

James, I believe you read too quickly. I know how to get the reference to a particular post. What I can not do is post a new thread. You guys fixed it about three weeks or so ago but the new thread button is missing....at least on this link.
What the hell? You can't have/do everything.
Don't be greedy.
You did just get new mono blocks -- \:D/

treitz3
"Julian"
"Julian"

Post by treitz3 » Tue May 03, 2011 6:30 pm

Yeah, I was going to post my impressions on it in a new thread.

BUT

Since I can't do that, I guess you'll all have to wait until I decide to bring my rig back to Carverfest one of these years. :-"

Toy Maker
Puppet Master

Post by Toy Maker » Tue May 03, 2011 7:56 pm

We never fixed anything....

Same response as list time....

SCROLL ALL THE WAY TO THE BOTTOM TO POST A REVIEW

treitz3
"Julian"
"Julian"

Did you even click the link to find out?

Post by treitz3 » Tue May 03, 2011 8:00 pm

Are you on drugs?

AT THE BOTTOM, this is what I see......

Return to Board index
Jump to: