Login not working?

Upcoming changes to be made to the forum
Jag_97470
SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Login not working?

Post by Jag_97470 » Mon Apr 18, 2011 4:19 pm

Wow the new format looks cool! It took me awhile hunting around where to log in and then saw it at the top of the main page. When I logged in it said user name and or password is not correct? So how did I log in your asking yourself, ummm. :lol: I had to go to view active topics off line and use the log in there and it worked. Just letting you know the main page log in has a bug?
Thanks
Jerry

OconeeOrange
"Forum Troll"
"Forum Troll"

Re: Login not working?

Post by OconeeOrange » Mon Apr 18, 2011 4:58 pm

You are just too busy to visit much these days and have forgotten how to work your 'puter. :D

TDT
Firestarter

Re: Login not working?

Post by TDT » Tue Apr 19, 2011 1:32 pm

Jag_97470 wrote:Wow the new format looks cool! It took me awhile hunting around where to log in and then saw it at the top of the main page. When I logged in it said user name and or password is not correct? So how did I log in your asking yourself, ummm. :lol: I had to go to view active topics off line and use the log in there and it worked. Just letting you know the main page log in has a bug?
Thanks
Jerry
Hey there. The login on the main page is for site members only, for now. Basically, just me and James. :rolleyes: After the forum is bridged with the site, everyone will be able to login via that form or the usual forum way, and it will work both ways. :)

Return to “(( Site & Forum Updates ))”