FAQ  •  Register   •  Gallery •  Login

It is currently Thu Dec 18, 2014 11:25 am

CarverAudio & TheCarverSite Reconciliation

<<

tkd.teacher

Newbie 50+

Post Sat Feb 22, 2014 7:48 pm

Re: CarverAudio & TheCarverSite Reconciliation

trav0810 wrote:My IP is still blocked on the site! :-k I wonder how far this amnesty goes? :-s

I haven't done anything with IP's yet. I merely updated sandbox/retired. PM me your IP and I'll see what I can do. I haven't messed with IP's, because I don't know which were people and which were spammers selling fake ID's and shit.

And I realize that there is a lot of history, but this amnesty won't go anywhere if people look for conspiracies and every chance to try and poke a hole in it.

John
<<

Robert R

TFM-45

Post Sat Feb 22, 2014 7:49 pm

trav0810 .
I reckon they will get it fixed faster than the health care signup debacle...
"You know what folks? I'm happy."
<<

tkd.teacher

Newbie 50+

Post Sat Feb 22, 2014 7:53 pm

I think I found it. (Them, actually).

John
<<

DavidR

Post Sat Feb 22, 2014 7:53 pm

tkd.teacher wrote:
trav0810 wrote:My IP is still blocked on the site! :-k I wonder how far this amnesty goes? :-s

I haven't done anything with IP's yet. I merely updated sandbox/retired. PM me your IP and I'll see what I can do. I haven't messed with IP's, because I don't know which were people and which were spammers selling fake ID's and shit.

And I realize that there is a lot of history, but this amnesty won't go anywhere if people look for conspiracies and every chance to try and poke a hole in it.

John

Nor are all the Retired status changed either despite being told different.
Family Room (HT): Emotiva XPA-2 Gen2, Rotel RC-1082, Rotel RT-1080, SpeakerCraft CS3, Bose 901 series II, Sony CDP-C325
Office equipment: Emotiva SA-250, Audio Research Reference Two Preamp, Carver TX-11b, Acoustic Research AR90s, Grant Fidelity CD327A, Sansui SR-717 w/ Shure M97xE, Sony HX-PRO TC-WE635, Behringer UFO202, Asus U47A
Son's system: Carver M500t MkII, BillD modified C-1, TX-11a, AR TSW610s, Teac DS-H01 universal docking station: iPod, iTouch
Idle Gear: Carver M-1.0t MkII Opt002, MXR150, Bose 901 series VI, AR91s for restoration
<<

nooshinjohn

SILVER-7t

Post Sat Feb 22, 2014 7:56 pm

Take it slow guys... this is going to be a long road here to get things the way they should be. This Idea emerged only a few days ago and I am shocked that it has move this fast. Promised have been made and will be kept, and it is our part to be patient, supportive and assist where asked.
Carver Statement Reference Monoblocks!!!The Gear... Carver "Statement" Monoblocks, Polk Audio "Signature" Reference Series 1.2TL with complete mods, Polk audio AB700/800 "in-wall" surrounds, Dodd Audio MLP, Pioneer Elite SC-65, Peachtree I-DAC, Oppo BDP-93, Yamaha PX-3 Turntable, with Sumiko BPS EVOIII, Pioneer PDD 9MkII SACD Player, SimAudio moon 110lp phono preamplifier.[/size]
<<

tkd.teacher

Newbie 50+

Post Sat Feb 22, 2014 7:58 pm

DavidR wrote:
tkd.teacher wrote:

John

Nor are all the Retired status changed either despite being told different.

Damnit. I thought I got everyone. Sorry about that, I just reset it again.

John
<<

trav0810

TFM-6cb

Post Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:00 pm

nooshinjohn wrote:Take it slow guys... this is going to be a long road here to get things the way they should be. This Idea emerged only a few days ago and I am shocked that it has move this fast. Promised have been made and will be kept, and it is our part to be patient, supportive and assist where asked.

I understand that. I wasn't being a naysayer or calling "bullshit" I was just asking a legitimate question about how far back things were going considering my issues on that forum occured long before this recent exodus.
<<

tkd.teacher

Newbie 50+

Post Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:02 pm

trav0810 wrote:
nooshinjohn wrote:Take it slow guys... this is going to be a long road here to get things the way they should be. This Idea emerged only a few days ago and I am shocked that it has move this fast. Promised have been made and will be kept, and it is our part to be patient, supportive and assist where asked.

I understand that. I wasn't being a naysayer or calling "bullshit" I was just asking a legitimate question about how far back things were going considering my issues on that forum occured long before this recent exodus.

If someone is still banned or sandboxed or anything, drop me a PM with your username on CS and your IP (if you know it). I'm working through it, but as I said, the admin panel for the forum is clunky at best.

John
<<

hewlew1

"You Fuckin' Fucks"

Post Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:03 pm

John(noonshin) is right apparently only one guy John(tkd) is spearheading this restorative effort and I am sure It will take him a few days to work out all the bugs.
"Carver Audio, why settle for less, just ask my neighbors"
C1,C2,CT3,CT6,CT7/3,CT23,CT26,C4000,The Receiver,M500,M500T/6,M1.5T,TFM24/2,TFM/25/3,TFM35,TFM35X,TFM42/2,DTL200,TDR1700,DPL20,TX11/2, 5.2Center,5.1Sub/3,Original Amazings,Platinum Amazings/2,AL3'S,Polk SDA SRS, Polk SDA 1C's, Polk RTA11's, Polk Monitor 10's/2 ,Monitor 7's, Sunfire 300x2 /5, Sunfire pre, Sunfire MK2 Sub/2, 4 Carverfest monoblocks, Carverfest linestage preamp/2, Mapletree Audio Designs Tube Preamp,Phase Linear Andromeda III speakers, Phase Linear 4000 Preamp, Dahlquist DQ-10's
CERTIFIED AMPLE PLIERS EXPERT
Some of the best fuckings we get during our lifetime come from a relative!
I don't kiss ass, I dont take peoples shit, so dont expect it from me!
<<

DavidR

Post Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:06 pm

Well, my status has been changed back to Insider (Thank You) but my PW has been messed with and I can't login.
Oh, and approx 2000 posts lighter, too. Oh, Well it probably wasn't anything important.

Good Luck Travis
Last edited by DavidR on Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Family Room (HT): Emotiva XPA-2 Gen2, Rotel RC-1082, Rotel RT-1080, SpeakerCraft CS3, Bose 901 series II, Sony CDP-C325
Office equipment: Emotiva SA-250, Audio Research Reference Two Preamp, Carver TX-11b, Acoustic Research AR90s, Grant Fidelity CD327A, Sansui SR-717 w/ Shure M97xE, Sony HX-PRO TC-WE635, Behringer UFO202, Asus U47A
Son's system: Carver M500t MkII, BillD modified C-1, TX-11a, AR TSW610s, Teac DS-H01 universal docking station: iPod, iTouch
Idle Gear: Carver M-1.0t MkII Opt002, MXR150, Bose 901 series VI, AR91s for restoration
<<

Snoop65

(pair of) SILVER-7t's

Post Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:07 pm

tkd.teacher wrote:
mbskeam wrote:my ONLY concern......
when we want to post some of the off the FUCKIN wall stuff. and we do swear a over here. :D :D :D
I really hope that part will stay the same.
the other site has the tech and we have the nuts...... :D

As far as I know, you assholes can swear all you fucking want over here. Dump some shit out of that sewer you call a mouth and we'll call it all good. :-"

John

Lol =D> =D> =D> =D>
CARVER LIGHTSTAR REFERENCE+SUNFIRE CLASSIC TUBE PREAMPLIFIER+JBL XPL200+MUSIC HALL MMF-9.1+GRADO REFERENCE MASTER 1+CARVER SD/A 390t=WOW!!!!!!
<<

bob p

SILVER-7t

Post Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:22 pm

Instead of changing peoples' status back to "Insider" how about just getting rid of the entire concept of "Insiders" vs. "Outsiders" and treating everyone who uses the site with an equal standard?
Carver Preamps: C-1, C-2, BillD's JVD-modded C-4000, C-9
Carver Amplifiers: BillD's C-500, M-1.5t (4) PM-1.5 (4) M-500t (2)
Repair/Restoration/Upgrade expert for all of these components.
<<

tkd.teacher

Newbie 50+

Post Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:25 pm

DavidR wrote:Well, my status has been changed back to Insider (Thank You) but my PW has been messed with and I can't login.
Oh, and approx 2000 posts lighter, too. Oh, Well it probably wasn't anything important.

Good Luck Travis

If your email is still good, I reset/emailed a new one.

John
<<

tkd.teacher

Newbie 50+

Post Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:26 pm

bob p wrote:Instead of changing peoples' status back to "Insider" how about just getting rid of the entire concept of "Insiders" vs. "Outsiders" and treating everyone who uses the site with an equal standard?

That may happen, but let the dust settle first. We will be looking at the whole member role thing over the next couple weeks.

John
<<

Robert R

TFM-45

Post Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:27 pm

Instead of changing peoples' status back to "Insider" how about just getting rid of the entire concept of "Insiders" vs. "Outsiders" and treating everyone who uses the site with an equal standard?

Amen, Bob. This ain't the Army, or even the Boy Scouts. Make it simple, and keep it simple, please.

RobertR
"You know what folks? I'm happy."
PreviousNext

Return to (( Site & Forum Updates ))