TeStInG

Upcoming changes to be made to the forum
DaveS
The OverLord of CarverAudio.com

Re: TeStInG

Post by DaveS » Wed Apr 09, 2008 8:09 pm

After you have to check the "Log me in autpmatically next time. Then hit the log in tab.
The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government - lest it come to dominate our lives and interests”.
- Patrick Henry

Mr. M-500t
(pair of) SILVER-7 TUBE AMPs

Post by Mr. M-500t » Wed Apr 09, 2008 8:48 pm

Toy Maker wrote:What do you think about this one ???
http://demo.phpbb3styles.net/Hestia
CAH-CAH...................

Mr. M-500t
(pair of) SILVER-7 TUBE AMPs

Post by Mr. M-500t » Wed Apr 09, 2008 8:50 pm

F1nut wrote:
Toy Maker wrote:What do you think about this one ???
http://demo.phpbb3styles.net/Hestia
I'm digging this one.
Poop................Need a darker background.

F1nut
SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post by F1nut » Thu Apr 10, 2008 12:36 am

After you have to check the "Log me in autpmatically next time. Then hit the log in tab.
I do and right after that I see this, "You have been successfully logged in." and the page changes back to the index, it tells me that I haven't logged in. In addition to that, when I hit reply, it takes me straight to the log in page. WTH???
Political Correctness...defined

A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

In a recent press conference, President Obama remarked, "If I had a city, it would look just like Detroit."

Toy Maker
Puppet Master

Post by Toy Maker » Thu Apr 10, 2008 7:59 am

What browser are you using ???

treitz3
"Julian"
"Julian"

Post by treitz3 » Thu Apr 10, 2008 10:41 am

IIRCC, it was AOL dial up.
In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence.

The best way to enjoy digital music reproduction is to never listen to a good analogue reproduction.

Toy Maker
Puppet Master

Post by Toy Maker » Thu Apr 10, 2008 10:48 am

There's the problem !!!!!!!!!

AOL browsers have ALWAYS had issues with forums !!!
go look - http://search.yahoo.com/search?p=aol+ph ... s&ei=UTF-8

NEVER EVER EVER use an AOL browser on a forum...

Use IE or Firefox... AOL will NOT keep you logged in !

F1nut
SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post by F1nut » Thu Apr 10, 2008 11:05 am

Nah, never had that problem until the other day. Anyway, seems to be ok now....crazy stuff.
Political Correctness...defined

A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

In a recent press conference, President Obama remarked, "If I had a city, it would look just like Detroit."

treitz3
"Julian"
"Julian"

Post by treitz3 » Thu May 01, 2008 1:58 pm

Test.

[EDIT:]OK, this is weird. I had the same thing as F1 however in my case I had logged in but the forum showed one [not] logged in user, but I was able to post the word "test" above even though nobody was "technically logged in", even after a refresh.....and no, I'm not on drugs. Weird.
In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence.

The best way to enjoy digital music reproduction is to never listen to a good analogue reproduction.

Toy Maker
Puppet Master

Post by Toy Maker » Thu May 01, 2008 3:06 pm

SOMEON IS STILL LOGGING IN WITH THE IP ADDRESS

http://72.167.78.232/phpBB3/

INSTEAD OF THE www.CarverAudio.com DNS

THIS IS CAUSING THE EMAILS GOING TO EVERYONE TO HAVE THE IP LINK INSTEAD OF THE DNS LINK.
GO LOOK AT THE EMAIL....

treitz3
"Julian"
"Julian"

Post by treitz3 » Thu May 01, 2008 3:21 pm

Well, if it was me I apologize. I have bookmarked the link provided. If it makes you feel any better, the Polk forum is dealing with the same upgrade crap you went/are going through. They are currently down again. Day two.

BillD
R.I.P. Friend
R.I.P. Friend
Location: The west's most mid-western town, Scottsdale, Arizona

Post by BillD » Thu May 01, 2008 3:21 pm

Sometimes, when you get an e-mail message, it puts the IP address in instead of the link. If you click on it, you get the Carver Audio log-in screen. I back out and replace it with carveraudio.com, but some people might just log in. In other words, the Forum is making the mistake, not the individuals.
It should sound like it isn't there!
There is a difference between hearing and listening...
Making life enjoyable through expensive electronics.

treitz3
"Julian"
"Julian"

Post by treitz3 » Thu May 01, 2008 3:25 pm

OOOooooooooo,BURN!!! \:D/

Does this mean that the forum will be down again? :-#

Return to “(( Site & Forum Updates ))”