It is currently Wed Nov 26, 2014 3:23 pm

Spare equipment giveaway!!!

<<

Toy Maker

Puppet Master

Post Fri May 21, 2010 12:18 pm

Re: Spare equipment giveaway!!!

DaveS wrote:Be scared, very scared.

By the way I have a set of Silver 7 tube amps I`m not using right now and a pair of Legecy Focus speakers. If interested send me your mailing address and I`ll get them packed up for you. I`ll even throw in a few sets of Carveraudio ICs to boot.

You might as well throw in a few of those Lightstar amps you aren't using right now too.
Whatever you do in life will be insignificant, but it's very important that you do it... because nobody else will.

‎~You think Einstein walked around thinkin' everyone was a bunch of dumb shits?~

SHUT UP AND ENJOY THE MUSIC!
╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮

<<

nooshinjohn

SILVER-7t

Post Fri May 21, 2010 12:22 pm

Dibs on the Silver Sevens!!! \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ :D :D :D :D :D :lol:
Carver Statement Reference Monoblocks!!!The Gear... Carver "Statement" Monoblocks, Polk Audio "Signature" Reference Series 1.2TL with complete mods, Polk audio AB700/800 "in-wall" surrounds, Dodd Audio MLP, Pioneer Elite SC-65, Peachtree I-DAC, Oppo BDP-93, Yamaha PX-3 Turntable, with Sumiko BPS EVOIII, Pioneer PDD 9MkII SACD Player, SimAudio moon 110lp phono preamplifier.[/size]
<<

Toy Maker

Puppet Master

Post Fri May 21, 2010 1:09 pm

By the way I have a set of Silver 7 tube amps I`m not using right now and a pair of Legecy Focus speakers. If interested send me your mailing address and I`ll get them packed up for you. I`ll even throw in a few sets of Carveraudio ICs to boot.
Attachments
silver-7-brokededed.jpg
silver-7-brokededed.jpg (803.09 KiB) Viewed 565 times
Whatever you do in life will be insignificant, but it's very important that you do it... because nobody else will.

‎~You think Einstein walked around thinkin' everyone was a bunch of dumb shits?~

╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮

<<

Don

(pair of) SILVER-7t's

Post Fri May 21, 2010 1:13 pm

Damn Dave, that is kind of you. =D> To think I was going to let him use my Legacy Focus. However, since you stepped up to the plate, I guess I will continue using them as center channel duty. :lol: :lol:
<<

nooshinjohn

SILVER-7t

Post Fri May 21, 2010 1:15 pm

Toy Maker wrote:

I'll take 'em just the way they are!!! Looks to be a worthwhile endeavour to restore them. =D> =D> =D> :D
Carver Statement Reference Monoblocks!!!The Gear... Carver "Statement" Monoblocks, Polk Audio "Signature" Reference Series 1.2TL with complete mods, Polk audio AB700/800 "in-wall" surrounds, Dodd Audio MLP, Pioneer Elite SC-65, Peachtree I-DAC, Oppo BDP-93, Yamaha PX-3 Turntable, with Sumiko BPS EVOIII, Pioneer PDD 9MkII SACD Player, SimAudio moon 110lp phono preamplifier.[/size]
<<

Toy Maker

Puppet Master

Post Fri May 21, 2010 1:46 pm

nooshinjohn wrote:I'll take 'em just the way they are!!! Looks to be a worthwhile endeavour to restore them. =D> =D> =D> :D

I threw this crap away last week. The other ones we have are in much better condition. I didn't feel like stripping everything down to refinish all of it.
It's easier starting from scratch, than it is refinidhing something like this.

╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮

<<

nooshinjohn

SILVER-7t

Post Fri May 21, 2010 1:52 pm

LMAO!!! :lol: :lol:

I call BS on that one: :D

You would be on your way to Alaska on foot right now if they were for sale
<<

DaveS

The OverLord of CarverAudio.com

Post Fri May 21, 2010 1:59 pm

I use mine as computer speakers.

And I do have a set of Silver 7s I`d sell.
The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government - lest it come to dominate our lives and interests”.
- Patrick Henry
<<

AlexSauter

Site Admin

Post Sat May 22, 2010 2:08 am

Toy Maker wrote:You might as well throw in a few of those Lightstar amps you aren't using right now too.

HELL!!! I will throw in a set of SIGNED REFURBISHED AND UPGRADED AL III+ fit with 10 inch W6 JL subwoffers!!!! :^o :^o :^o

BTW... Good luck prying those Silver Seven and Lightstar pieces from my hands!!!! I'm next in line for the Throne!!!!!! \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ 8) 8)
RIP BillD
BillD wrote:Well, some people are glass half empty people and some are glass half full. Being an engineer, I just think the glass is the wrong size.

My system (sitting in the garage):

(Stereo System)
Modified Carver AL III+'s (Pushed into the corners to make room for the ALS speakers)
Modified CarverFest 2011 20w tube amplifier
Carver Pro PT-1800
Sunfire Prototype TGA-2375
Carver TX-2 Tuner (not used)
Logitech Squeezebox (replaced Tuner & dad's CD player)
CARVERaudio Directional RCA interconnects
RCA-Headphone jack for iPod & iPhone
<<

Asoundpainter

Newbie 50+

Post Sat May 22, 2010 10:28 am

Thought you were writing from the throne! All the s being thrown about and all! :lol: :lol: :lol: wait a MINUTE :x
<<

AlexSauter

Site Admin

Post Mon May 24, 2010 8:44 am

:D :D

[youtube]qI6DJ0VkBMQ&NR=1[/youtube]
RIP BillD
BillD wrote:Well, some people are glass half empty people and some are glass half full. Being an engineer, I just think the glass is the wrong size.

My system (sitting in the garage):

(Stereo System)
Modified Carver AL III+'s (Pushed into the corners to make room for the ALS speakers)
Modified CarverFest 2011 20w tube amplifier
Carver Pro PT-1800
Sunfire Prototype TGA-2375
Carver TX-2 Tuner (not used)
Logitech Squeezebox (replaced Tuner & dad's CD player)
CARVERaudio Directional RCA interconnects
RCA-Headphone jack for iPod & iPhone
<<

treitz3

"Julian"
"Julian"

Post Mon May 24, 2010 11:31 am

Dude, I LOVE your new avatar! Mesmerizing to say the least......and not in a "Kahuna" kind of way.
In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence.

The best way to enjoy digital music reproduction is to never listen to a good analogue reproduction.

Robert R. - "Did you see my North Korea analogy? I should have named it Carversite.kim"
<<

TNRabbit

(pair of) SILVER-7 TUBE AMPs

Post Mon May 24, 2010 12:47 pm

This is kinda cool....but I'm still going to find you at CarverFest and throw up on you for it~

TNRabbit

From FrankieD's lips to your ears: Sunfire - a quiet box of endless power.

Sunfire TG-IV/400~7 Amp
Carver SD/A-360 CDP
Benchmark DAC-1
Sony SACD/DVD-A
Active bi-amp: Ashly XR-1001 & 2 Rane PEQ-15s
Main: HotRodded AL-IIIs
Sub: Klipsch RT-12d
Center: Sunfire CRS-3c
Surround: Sunfire CRS-3 (x 2)

OconeeOrange wrote:"Gary likes to play it 'loud' as do I. His system begs you turn it up until you die"

RIP WIlliam B. Dibble, 1948-2012. I'll miss you my friend.
<<

treitz3

"Julian"
"Julian"

Post Mon May 24, 2010 1:29 pm

Just so long as you make it, you can do anything you want. Just to let you know in advance? My butt is off limits. James' butt on the other hand...... :-"
In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence.

The best way to enjoy digital music reproduction is to never listen to a good analogue reproduction.

Robert R. - "Did you see my North Korea analogy? I should have named it Carversite.kim"
<<

Jag_97470

SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post Mon May 24, 2010 10:02 pm

treitz3 wrote:Just so long as you make it, you can do anything you want. Just to let you know in advance? My butt is off limits. James' butt on the other hand...... :-"

Oh come on treitz3, James planned on bringing his Dog > For when you pass out! > pic attached :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Attachments
Dog.jpg
Dog.jpg (131.89 KiB) Viewed 486 times
PreviousNext

Return to "The Welcome Mat"